Chapter 2

My (e/c) eyes widen, locking with enraged hazel ones. The chestnut haired boy's eyes relax, a tint of pink dusting his cheeks. "Wh-What are y-you doing here," he asks, his tense posture tensing even more if it could.

"Anna brought me," I respond, my eyes not leaving the short boy.

The boy scratches the back of his head, his eyes finding the floor intriguing. Silence coats the room again.

"Damn it, Yata! Just say 'hi' already," the other brown eyed boy yells.

"Shut up, Shōhei," the chestnut boy spats.

The boy wearing the hat laughs nervously. "Okay okay! Just saying."

The hazel eyed dog approaches me, staring me down. He has a light dusting crowning his cheeks still. He mumbles something. "Sorry... but I didn't catch you," I say quietly, looking away from the nervous wreck in front of me.

"Yata."

"Yata?"

"It's... It's my name," the boy, Yata, speaks nervously.

A smile grows slowly onto my lips. "Nice to meet you, Yata," I cheerfully reply, smiling my lips right off.

He mumbles something again. "Speak up, Yata," Izumo grumbles from the counter.

The boy with the black beanie on growls, his face breaking into multiple shades of red and pink.

"Wh-What's your name," Yata asks again.

I freeze, feeling pride and joy swell up in my chest. "I-It's (y/n). (Y/n) (l/n)," I state with a hint of joy.

Yata stares absently at me, his face exploding. "Ni-Nice to meet you," he stutters.

The bell rings again, a man with blonde hair and brown eyes walking in. He has short hair and a small goatee growing. As he walks to sit at the bar but immediately comes to a halt. He swivels his gaze towards Yata and I. His brown eyes grow like saucers. "YATA BROUGHT A GIRL!!!"

"Shut up, Rikio," Yata snaps, marching in front of the new man's line of vision.

"Yata brought a girl! Yata brought a girl!" The man prances around with an enormous smile. He hops from one foot to the other with his hands waving around in the air.

I laugh. Everyone stops, looking at me with wide eyes. I slowly stop laughing, feeling the elephant start to enter the bar. "Wh-What?!" The heat starts smoldering my cheeks once more.

"Your laugh... it's..." Yata drags on.

"What? It's dorky? Weird?"

"No! It's... beautiful."

Cue the elephant. Everyone stares at us with their wide and bewildered eyes. Heat dampens my (s/c) cheeks and they do the same for the poor boy. The whole bar bursts out into hysterical laughter.

"Agh! You all are a bunch of losers," Yata shouts, storming out of the bar with his skateboard.

"Sorry about that. Don't take it personal," the blonde says, taking a seat at the bar. "Rikio Kamamoto."

"Huh? Oh! (Y/n) (l/n)," I reply, watching the other two boys head over to the couch.

They pull out a stack of Cycle cards, starting to deal out the deck. I take a closer look around the bar, examining it's vintage style. It looks very old but new in its own sense. Behind the bar counter, the wall is stocked full with all sorts of alcohol.

"See anything you'd like," the bartender asks.

I quickly shake my head, an embarrassed blush coming to my cheeks. "I'm still underaged," a laugh slightly.
Izumo doesn't say anything else, leaving me to my pondering. "Hey Princess," Chitose calls. "Wanna play 'Oh Hell' with us?"