Prologue

(Quick A/N I'm going to be honest here I somewhat know how to write Serafall but not much since she's not really in the LN or anime much so she might be a little or alot ooc this is more of something im just writing as a test for myself just to try new things but anyway onto the story)

Y/N POV
"Come on Y/N quick" My master and Serafall Leviathan yelled as she ran to the academy. You see after the incedent with Rias letting the fallen angels into her Kuoh to reincarnate the red dragon emporer as a devil. Serafall insisted we go to Kuoh academy as 3rd years to in her words not mine "Protect Sona from all the meanies in the world" honestly I don't know why she isn't doing her job as a Maou I could have came here alone but now im stuck with her. Not that im complaining.

We finally got to the school all the guys were staring at Serafall

We finally got to the school all the guys were staring at Serafall. Not like I could do anything about it. Then I felt a large amount of killing intent aimed at me.

"Who does that bastard think he is hanging out with someone like her"

"Oh great another Kiba"

"DIE YOU BASTARD"

They're already annoying me... just telling myself this right now if any of them try anything againts I will kick them in the dick. Since it was our first day going to this school Serafall and I have to go to the student council room to get our scheduals and it just so happens that Sona is the student council president.

"SONAAAA" Serafall Yelled as she ran through the door and tackled Sona into a hug

Sona started struggling to escape the hug telling Serafall to stop because she's embarrising her in front of her peerage

"Look Serafall I only agreed for you to come here if you could refrain from acting like that here. Dont make me send you back to the underworld already." Sona yelled as Serafall let her go as she looked at Sona like she just kicked her dog

"Why do you have to be mean Sona? Im only here to protect you!" Serafall pouted

"Well im perfectly capable of protecting myself. Hurry up and get to class. I rather not have my sister already skipping class on the first day she's here" Serafall pouted again as she put her head down and walked out of the room "Y/N do me a favor and keep her in line please. I don't want her to make a fool of herself while she's here, for all of our sakes"

"Alright I can try. I should go catch up to her before she gets too far though. See ya" I said running out of the door trying to catch up with Serafall

"You know Sona was right with what she said back there." I told Serafall while walking to our class

"Well of course she is. She is my precious Sona after all!" Serafall proudly stated

"All right you can cut the shit now no one else is here."

"Wha- What do you mean? I don't know what your talking about."

"I know you love your sister but do you really have to act like shes devil equivalent to a god? I've been with you long enough to know when you're bullshitting I can see right through it. Frankly I wouldn't be surprised if someone else saw through your charade too." I said while about to open the door "Just think about it we'll talk again after school." Serafall was about to say something but stopped herself when I entered the classroom.