Chapter - 7 - Both of them?

Jaemin pov

Jeno told all of them the whole story from scratch. Thankfully he left out the part about my disorder. 

After he was done, everyone had a look of surprise on their face.

Questions came flooding in but Jeno managed everything. TBH I was quite impressed.

His bunch of friends were all amazing. But one of them stood out the most for me.Renjun.

There was something about him that made me curious. He seemed so mysterious and hadn't said a word since he got here. He also looked really shy and introverted and I thought I was like that!

I was really hungry so I went to the kitchen to eat the food Haechan had got. While I was taking the cutlery I felt that someone was standing behind me. I turned around to see who it was and realised our faces were inches apart. I could feel his breath hit my face.

Again, it was Renjun.

He moved away from me and stood beside the counter slightly leaning on it.

" Do you want anything to eat? " I asked him assuming that he probably came because he was hungry or something.

" No thank you, I came here to ask you something. This question has been bothering me for a while now ".

" You should've asked Jeno then ".

" Only you can answer it "

" Go ahead "

" Jeno met you at the asylum right? "

" Yeah, what about it ? "

" The question is, how did you end up in the asylum? If you don't mind me asking. You don't have tell me if you're not comfortable with it ".

" Oh, I knew this question would come up. It is a bit hard telling you, but i'll tell you since I told Jeno about it too "

" You don't have to. I'm not forcing you or anything ".

" It's fine i'll tell you.
My parents put me in the asylum because I had something called the Multiple Personality Disorder. Basically I have multiple personalities within me. It just comes out whenever it wants too and I have no control over it. The only way i'll be cured is when I find true love and it's mutual. Nana and Jae came out a few times before Jeno too. Nana and Jae are my personalities by the way. They'll come out soon enough for you to see ".

" Wow, that's a lot to take in! How long were you there? "

" 10 years "

" 10 years! That's a long ass time "

" I know. I literally had no contact with the outside world. Plus, I found out that I was gay. I was so lonely. I had no company and no one to talk to. Until Jeno came. He literally changed my whole fucking life. Without his help I would've still been stuck in that hell hole. I finally felt happiness after a long time. Including all the cooperation from you guys. Thank you so much for accepting me, a stranger, into your heart. I'm truly grateful ". I finally finished with tears flowing down my face.

Quickly, without any hesitation he cupped cheeks and wiped all of them.

We stared at each other for a long time until he spoke up.

" Remember Jaemin, always remember that I'm there for you. Always. If there's anything troubling you i'll be there for you. Whenever you need me, I'll be there. All of us ".

I couldn't reply to him and continued sobbing. Renjun made me feel a certain way. The same way Jeno made me feel. How could I feel this way towards two freaking people!I

Boys are so confusing!

" I have to go home, it's late now. I guess I'll see you tomorrow then. Bye! "

" See you tomorrow bye! "

With that he left the place and I quickly wiped all the remaining tears and hurried back with my food to the living room. I brought Jeno some food too.

I came to see that everyone had gone except Haechan, Mark ,Jeno and I.

" You guys can take the guest room upstairs. Haechan and I will be in my room.Call us if you guys need anything.We're going to bed ". Mark told us and went towards his room along with Haechan.

 Mark told us and went towards his room along with Haechan