Chapter - 6 - The Rest

Jeno pov

I guess Jaemin was tired out as he was soundly sleeping on my shoulder while holding on to one of my arms.

I was also slowly drifting off to sleep when the doorbell rang. I thought it was probably Haechan who brought us food. I was already starving.

Mark went over to open the door and I was surprised at who were standing outside. It wasn't just Haechan, it was all of them.

Let me be more elaborate. It was all my best friends that I probably haven't seen since like 5 years ago. They were the only ones who accepted my sexuality.

Standing outside were Haechan , Chenle , Jisung and Renjun. It was most shocking to see Renjun. He was my best friend alongside Mark. It was because of him that I found out that I was gay. I had the biggest crush on him, but since he didn't feel the same my feelings for him started to fade away.

I just like him as a friend now and nothing else. Chenle and Jisung were the maknaes of our group.

I slowly laid Jaemin on the couch and head towards the door.

" Wow Jeno, been years since I last saw you " Haechan said placing the food on the counter.

I quickly pulled him into a hug. " I missed you, all of you "

" Yay, group hug! " Jisung exclaimed and joined the both of us in the hug. Chenle and Renjun joined in too.

After we all let go Renjun spoke up.

" Where were you all this while? Your parents never told us anything. "

" Come sit down, I'll tell you the whole thing "

We all made our way to the couch.

" Who's this guy? " Chenle asked pointing to Jaemin who was  sleeping on the couch.

" This is ... "

Jaemin's eyes slowly fluttered open. He slowly got up rubbing his eyes. Once he saw all of them his eyes widened. He quickly stood up and hid behind me.

" They're just my friends Jaemin-ah, you don't have to hide "

He slowly came out from his hiding but didn't make eye contact with anyone in the room. He kept holding on to my right arm and just stood there without saying a word.

" Jaemin these are my friends Chenle , Jisung , Haechan and Renjun. Guys this is Jaemin "

Surprisingly Jaemin went ahead and greeted all of them individually.

" Now tell us the whole story. We wanna know what happened " Haechan cried out.

" Ok "

We all settled ourselves on the couches while Jaemin was sitting close by my side.

" So, this is how it all began ......

Author
To be continued...

AuthorTo be continued