Chapter two~Sick Day

I guess I will keep going! I'm glad y'all like it!

Chapter two~Zeke

I wake up and light is shining into my room. I look around. I've been kidnaped! I'm not in dauntless! I run down the stairs crying. Not very dauntless of me, but, hey, I'm eight. Somebody picks me up, I start kicking and punching them with my tiny fists. The person rubs my back and soothes me. I look up and see my dad. Then I remember we are in Abnegation. I blush while Uriah laughs at me. I wait for Tris to start laughing, but that doesn't happen. I look around and see her asleep on the table chair. Her head leans back so her mouth hangs wide open.

"Uriah stop!" my mom scolds.

"Sowwy." he says. My dad sets me down and I get breakfast. My dad takes Tris back up to her room.

I sneeze. My mom feels my forehead. She scowls at me.

"Could you not be sick." she fake scolds. She shakes her head and laughs. "That is why I just wanted one."

"So you don't want Twish and me?" Uri asks, tears in his eyes.

"Oh, no, sweetheart." she pulls him into her lap. "Yes I want you. When your daddy and mommy got married, your dad wanted three and I wanted one. We settled on two, but three showed up."

"So you want me? Not Twish? I want to thwow her outs!" Uri coughs.

"You will not throw my baby girl out!" my dad walks down the steps.

"Mom I'm tired." I say.

"Me too." Uri whines.

"You just woke up!"

"Goodnight." I walk up the stairs. My dad trails behind me with Uri in his arms. Tris and him can't walk up the stairs. Especially Tris. She still has the body of about a two or three year old.

~~~~

Hey guys! I decided to continue this! Tell me what you want to happen and it might just happen! Vote and comment!