Chapter one Zeke

Warning: this takes place when Zeke is eight and Tris and Uriah are six.

Chapter one -Zeke

I wake up to my dad shaking me.

"Time to jump, buddy. You ready?" he asks. I nod. Mom picks up Tris and my dad picks up Uri, because 1) they can't jump off a moving train yet (neither can I but wait for number two) and 2) they are both sick and 3) they are both sleeping (trust me, if they don't sleep bad things happen). I've only jumped off a train once, and that did not end too well. Let's just say I ended up in the ICU for a month. We have to go to Abnegation today. My dad is a co-faction leader.

"He is NOT jumping off this train!" my mom whisper/yells.

"Fine." my dad huffs. He picks me up and holds me tight. He throws the bags out quickly, jumps off, then my mom jumps off holding Tris tightly. My dad sets me down and gives Uri to my mom. Tris shivers.

"Is she cold? Does she have a fever?" my dad worries.

"She has a fever." My mom replies. "Give me your jacket." Dad gives Mom his jacket. It's so big and my mom and sister is so small that it fits over Tris, Mom, and Uri.

We walk into a fairly sized house, that is obviously gray, and my dad outs the bags in the den while Mom puts Tris, Uri, and me to bed.

~~~~

Hey guys! How is it? comment what you think! And comment what u want to happen! It could just happen!