Chapter 16: Missing you

Natsu stayed by Lucy's side the whole night and Erza had woke up early. She wanted to ask Lucy to join her for breakfast so she walked to Lucy's room. She wanted to knock on the door but she realised that the door was open so she went in. "Hey Lucy, do you-"Erza was just about to ask Lucy when she opened the door wide and saw Natsu sleeping by Lucy's bed, holding her hand. Erza didn't want to interrupt them so she just left quietly.

"Looks like all of them are in a relationship now......Jellal.....I miss you....."Erza said softly as a tear fell down from her eyes.

"Why am I crying? I can't cry....I can't let anyone see me like this......"Erza said as she wiped of her tear and put on a brave front.

A few hours later, all of the guild members woke up and had breakfast together. "Gray-sama, do you want to go and watch a movie together? "Juvia asked excitedly. "Sure. "Gray replied. Lucy looked at Gray with sad eyes. Natsu realised it and immediately ask Lucy out. Gray looked at Lucy and thought to himself, "Looks like they are dating now...."

Gray and Juvia went to watch a movie. After the movie, Juvia was very happy but Gray was not. "Lucy......"Gray thought to himself. "-ay-sama! Gray-sama! " Juvia called out. "What did you say?"Gray asked. "Gray-sama......are you thinking of Lucy?"Juvia asked. "No, of course not! What are you saying?!"Gray shouted as he walked away. "Gray-sama......."Juvia said sadly.

[Author's Message]

Sorry if this chapter is too short. But can you guys help me by commenting here whether if you want the story to end with 'Graylu'(Gray x Lucy) or 'Nalu'(Natsu x Lucy) ? Thanks!^^