Chapter 10.5

[Author's Message]

Hi! So I had decided to do another chapter like the previous one which is also not related to the story. For those of you who doesn't know what I am talking about because you had just started reading can check out my chapter 3.5!^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Gray's POV (1)

The day started like the other days, I was fighting with 'Flamebrain' again. "You idiotic Flamebrain! Eat my Ice!" I shouted.

" Urusai! You are no much different from me! Eat my fire!" Natsu shouted. Just then Erza came back, Gray and Natsu gasped and immediately stopped fighting. "Gray and Natsu, are you getting closer with each other now?" Erza asked. "Aye!" Gray and Natsu replied. "They became Happy 2" Lucy said. "That's good. Oh and I have brought some cakes for you. Heres yours."Erza said. "Just nice, I am getting hungry already! Thanks!" Natsu shouted as he opened the cake box. He was shocked. "Erza, why is there only left with a small bit?" Natsu asked. "Oh, sorry about that. The cake was really delicious and I couldn't control myself so I took a small bite."Erza said, grinning. "A small bite, you say."I said. Natsu ate the small bit of cake and cried,"It really is delicious." "That's good to hear!"Erza said. I looked down and saw Erza carrying more of the cake boxes. "Erza, aren't there more cakes? "I asked. There was a short silent moment before Erza spoke. "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THEM! IF YOU DO, I WILL KILL YOU! THEY ARE ALL MINE!" Erza shouted. "Aye...."Gray and Natsu said.

Jellal's POV (2)

Erza and I were at the beach where we first met. "Today is such a good weather!" exclaimed Erza. "Yeah."I replied. We were sitting at the beach while Erza's head is leaning against the shoulder. I couldn't control myself so I put my hand on Erza's face. "Jellal......"Erza whispered. Just as we were about to kiss, I felt something very spicy in my mouth.

"Ur! It is so spicy! Stop it!"Meredy said. "Meredy, hold it a little. I am going to spoil the moment between Erza and Jellal!"Ultear said while laughing. Ultear started tickling Meredy which caused Jellal to laugh as Meredy has put a spell on him.

"Jellal, what's wrong?" Erza asked in concern. "Ultear. .....I will get back with you for this...." Jellal thought to himself. After a long time, Jellal's spirit had came out from his mouth. "Jellal?!"Erza shouted.