•4 Inches•

. {°Edited°}
::Everardo's POV::

It's the best feeling when you just drive past police and they don't immediately turn their sirens on. However, it almost makes your drives boring as hell. I haven't heard the sound of sirens or been in a high spreed pursuit in days. Is it awful for me me to say that I wish it would happen?
"I've never wanted to take my own life so much," Donatella says, her hand sticking out the car window. She's been my partner in crime since the second grade, when she threatened to cut my "wenis" off with the crafting safety scissors. You can only guess that the mischief started off very innocent, like bullying other kids and making damn sure our homework was not turned in, and eventually escalated to her hiding me out in her small apartment after killing her at-the-time abusive dickhead of a boyfriend. "I'm borreedd."
"Nothing I can do to help you there," I say, glancing at her. "I offered you a joyride 40 miles back." She scuffs, throwing her wild curls over her shoulders.
"Boy, I don't want you and your four inch pecker anywhere near my treasure box," she says, crossing her arms over her chest.
"If that's the treasure box, where's the booty? I sure as hell don't see one on you." She snaps her head in my direction, glaring daggers at me. "And we both know it's a lot bigger than four inches."
×××××××
::Aintzane's POV::

Blue let's my hair fall through his finger tips as he plays with it, my head rested on his lap as I look up at the ceiling. No one ever understood why I wanted to paint it so much, but they also don't understand how much I time I spend in this position; the ceiling having beautiful graphics makes it a lot more relaxing.
"You did a beautiful job at that," he says, looking up as well. I give a small smile, my cheeks heating up. Even though it's a small compliment, it makes me uncomfortable. I'm not one who can take compliments well, and he knows that, which is why this is a very rare event.
"Thank you," I say, reaching a hand up and brushes his hair out of his eyes as he looks back down. He ducks his head and brushes his lips with mine. The way his lips are always so soft makes me worry if mine are dry. He pulls back with a saticified grin.
"Have you met your new neighbors yet?" He asks. The house beside mine has been on sale for more than two months now and it finally got bought. We assume that it's someone from out of town since we would know if someone here was moving.
"No," I answer, pulling my sleeves down. "I actually think it's quite weird that we're getting new neighbors. I understand why Mr. And Mrs. Kneeling moved, but it's strange for someone to suddenly move to this hole in the wall town; no one leaves or comes in."
I'm not the only one who thinks this. Marleen across the street was talking to her husband about the same thing this morning while walking their dog. I'm already expecting it to be some fifty year old creeper whose freshly out of prison for pedophilia or something; that's the only logical situation I can think of.
"Maybe you're just over thinking the situation. It is beautiful here and plenty of people like small towns," he says. I've always appreciated the fact that he thinks opposite of me about these things; he's more positive than I am. But in this case, it's annoying. I want him to agree or at least take it into consideration that this is strange.
The door opens and my older sister, Agnese, we call her Lily, walks in looking as glamorous as ever. "You're lucky it's just me," she says, grinning from ear to ear as I sit up. "Uncle Zurine would have a Hay day with this."
"We weren't doing anything," I say. She winks at him. "What do you want?"
"I'm going out with Malcolm, probably will be back late tonight. Uncle should be back within the next two hours. Lock the doors behind me, I have a key." I almost want to roll my eyes at the locking the doors part; it's not like things ever happen here. We have the lowest crime rate in our state, and the crimes that were committed are from years back.
"Okay," I say, standing and following her out. Blue trails slowly behind us, obviously now uncomfortable. Lily is always changing comfortable atmospheres into the opposite. She grab her bag and walks out. I do as told and watch out the window as she gets in the car and pulls out the driveway.
"I should probably get going now," Blue says, making my heart drop. We hardly spend time together and the one time we do it's ruined by my sister's inappropriate mouth. On weekdays he's at his sports practices, weekends he's with his friends or going to events with his parents. This is a rare thing when he has nothing and we can be together.
"It's only eight," I say, hating that I sound desperate.
"Your uncle going to be home soon."
"He likes you," I say, placing my hands at his chest. "It's not we're doing anything and I told him you were over." The sound of a car pulling up takes our attention. We look out the window again, watching g as a fancy car pulls in the driveway of the house beside mine.
"Guess it's your new neighbors," he says. My eyes narrow as I try and look that far without my glasses. Two people get out of the car, one a girl with crazy curls, and a tall man with tattoos. I'm shocked to see the body art, no one here has that except for my uncle and he gets looks all the time for them. "Interesting."
"Very."

AN: Hiiiii! I really hope you guys liked this first chapter! I tried my best to get the characters personalities across, but some will need more time. I don't have a updating schedule for this, so add it to your library for when I update!
Question: What do you guys think about Aintzane and Blue's relationship? Do you like Everardo and Donatella?
Please check out my other stories, comment, vote, and share! Love yourself -Vaeh