Chapter Two

A/N:Ello loves,before I start,anyone care to make me a cover....?It'd mean so much,and you get total credit on here,and on my profile....c:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

As music happily blasted through my earphones,the bone chilling cold broke through my skin tight jacket.I sighed not wanting to go home.Home.It seemed like a weird word to me now-a-days.Since I came out of the closet,my parents wouldn't even look at me.That is,when they're home.Unlike most 'families',my parents hated me.My whole family hated me.Accept Dylan,my gay cousin.Sadly,he died two years ago.He helped me discover my true self.He helped me get out of the closet.He helped me when the other family hated me.I sighed and put my head in my hands and shaked my head back and forth.I took out my ear buds and sighed.

I looked at my jacket where my wrists were.I slowly lifted up the jacket to reveal the sensitive skin.Cutting was a bad habit of mine.I quite a few months ago,but recently started as school began.I fingered a sharp piece of metal in my pocket.I debated,and fingered the shard carefully.I sighed and ripped it out.I studied the metal and looked from left to right slightly before looking back at my wrist.It was slightly scarred from the cuts.This would be the first time I cut in two months.I slowly ascended the metal towards my wrist.As I started to make a stroke of the blade,I felt an unmistakable urge to stop then and there.

I sighed and ignored the feeling,making the cut a bit deeper and longer.'Stop...your better than this...'I heard a slight whisper say.I gasped and pulled the metal away from my skin.I looked around and sighed as the cut throbbed a bit.The wind started to howl and I pulled my sleeve down and wrapped my jacket tighter around my petite body.I shivered,and I felt my lips turn another color.I heard a car's tires approach.The car came down the street a bit and I had an undeniable curiosity to the car.I watched as it carefully stopped in front of me.It was the guy from the cafe.He smiled lightly at me.His small,but deep voice came.'Hey....do you...maybe,need a ride...?Its getting quite cold out...'I couldn't help but feel a bit of trust towards him.I hesitated but nodded a bit,and walked to the passenger side.'That voice...its sound familiar....'I thought.I opened the door,and got a better look at the mystery guy.'WHAT,have I gotten my self into?'I thought,as he smiled a dazzling smile that made me melt in the seat.