Chapter One

'Fag!'Someone screamed.I squinted my eyes at the loud insults.People pushed me against a locker,causing me to fall and drop my books.I sighed and began to pick them up.People perposly stepped on me,laughing.'Ah,how youve my life sooo better.'I thought sarcastically.My eyes stayed dry as the bell rang,and I got up.I stretched and sighed and unhappy sigh.'Why me?Why couldnt I live a happily,open gay life?'I wondered as I made my way down the hallway.I walked slow,dragging steps.Oh yeah,because God hates me,thats why.Who am I kidding,if there was a God.''Switch to God!Stop being gay!Youll be much happier!'' or, ''God hates you because your gay.He did not want a child gay.'' Each time I gave the same response.A smirk,and I walked away.I learned a long time ago,that if I hide my pain,I tend to cope better.

I sighed and stopped in the middle of the hallway.Should I skip?I looked around and grunted.'What am I even doing here,anyways?' I asked myself again.I turned on my heels,reajusted my shoulder strap and walked out the back door of the school.I walked a mile or so before finally seeing the edge of the woods.I smiled and began my way into the abis.

It wasnt long before I found my 'secret spot',as I called it.I was more than positive no one knew it but me.I sat down on the slightly damp grass and pulled out my iPod.Music has always been a huge passion of mine.Along with writing poetry,some dark,some loving,and romantic.As I scanned my iPod,I smiled at a Black Veil Brides song known as 'The Mortician's Daughter'.I sat my iPod down and began to write.I was half way through a deep poem when I heard a noise.I swiftly turned my head and scanned the surrounding area.I sighed and shook my head as I turned back to my writing.

It felt as though eyes we're boaring into my soul.It made me so uncomfortable,I had to leave.I checked the time.12:30.My stomache lurched with hunger.I grabbed my bag and found my wallet.I counted out $3 dollars and started out of the woods.As I approached the town,the feeling never left and my ansitey spiked.I sighed deeply and I entered the coffee shop.I ordered an iced mocha,and sat at a booth,pulling my notebook out again.The feeling of eyes waivered for a second.I sighed in relief before the feeling returned and a rather attractive boy walked in.I stared at him for a second.He looked at me.I looked down quickly,and tried to hide the blush the had crept its self onto my cheeks.

He sat down two or three booths infront of me,his flawless face,turned my way.I looked back down at my poetry.

The fake eyes,and fake stares surround me.

As their hate boils to a point.

The abuse,the screams of acceptence is what they give,thinking its a valied point.

The call me worthless,they call me vail.

They call me fag,because Im gay.

Through the tears,that tear me inside.

I know only one thing,that keeps me alive.

(Actual poem by me^)

I sighed and looked back up to see the mystery guy starring at me.I expected him to look away,but he held my gaze.His eyes had a redish,black tint,within his brown eyes.Our gaze held,and I took time to study him.He had pale skin,redish black,brown eyes,like I mentioned,black hair,long slightly skinny arms,and a nice looking pex.His eyes moved over my face quickly as if he was painting.I blushed,not holding it back this time,and looked down.I glanced quickly up to see him smiling at me.

I looked outside and saw it was starting to get dark with rain.I sighed and glanced back at the cute guy.I got up,throwing my drink away,and packing my book away.I opened the door to find the air much more cooler.I shivered a bit and grabbed my black jacket,putting it on.As I walked down the road,it started to drizzle.I groaned as I started to see my breathe.

I pulled my jacket closer,and the feeling of eyes watching me came back.I turned around quickly to see a small blur of black.I ran away from the unknown source,all the way home.The only two good thing that could happen are,I get to see the mystery guy again,and I get sick from the cold and drizzle,skipping school.

A/N:FINALLY done with the first chapter xP