Floor 18: Alice's POV

Start from the beginning

 "He's my son." I claimed. "NOW WHERE IS MY KID?"

 I never saw such a wide smile on her face for a very long time as she tossed her hair.

 "You know...He didn't care about me. he cared about that worthless necklace." Sherry began, turning her body halfway my direction to begin explaining. "Your son is right beside the bomb..."

 Alan came into the room. He saw smoke rifting through the hall. His eyes directly landed on the  golden necklace slightly poking out from the debris. "Found you." He said, grabbing it without furthermore thought.

 "Help me." Sherry cried,her body seemed riddled with bruises all over and phone was dead.

  Alan didn't flinch.

 "Never."  He muttered,limping away. "You know nothing about this things prized history. It not a toy. it's a hairloom given and handed down to me.I won't let a slimey bull wear it."

  Sherry's eyes enraged.

  "ALAN!"  She shrieked,attacking him and getting up using all her force. "I WILL KILL YOU!"

  The Irish man punched her at the eye, sending her tumbling back. He came up to the woman clenching the necklace.  "You die your own away, I die of natural causes." Alan told her, kicking her at the side. "NOBODY TAKES THE NORQUIAN HAIRLOOM FROM ME!"

  Sherry banged a chair against his head and sent him falling against the debri.

  "I WILL!" She said,swinging the chair to her side as her puffy cheeks made her eyes twitch in pain.

    Alan groaned.

  Sherry took out a gun and cocked it.

  I started to launge at her.

 "Tsk tsk tsk." She said, stepping aside as I hit the wall. "He was easy. Yet Your son is not only beside it.He's wearing it."

  I grab the phone and just hit her with it which knocked  her out temporally.  I went to the closet. Then opened the door to discover My son is fiddling with the wires and some how with the timer itself non-ontentinally.

"Who's Alan Walsh?" My son asked,looking straight up at my direction.

   "Sweety..."

    "Yes ma?"

  "He's your dead father...Your would have loved Al. He was like you."

   I slid the jacket carefully off my son.

  "I want you to run out this building." I told him, wiping a tear off his face. "Don't you stop. Never look back. You hear me?"

  Wyatt nodded.

  "Now go!" I said, shooing him away  directly toward the doorway.I watched him run with his decently long legs inherited from my mothers side,of course, my family used to be part of the sports Activities for a very long time.

  I turned back towards Sherry.

 "You want to know his very last words?" Sherry huffed,standing on both feet and a disasterly evil smile is on her face.

  "Any last words?" Sherry asked him, holding her black gun straight at him. A broken Radio recording left on the counter kicked on

      Laughter is the only thing that'll keep you sane

     In this world that's dying more and more everyday

     Don't let evil get you down