Floor 18: Alice's POV

We came back to the Hotel after Harold FINALLY sent his 'text' message to the Police.

<Live Forever belongs to Drew holcomb--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXB06dbTXBE >

   It took us TWO, TWO,TWO hours to get going to the Chevrol Hotel because Traffic became so bad as the result of a car collision. I look at the clouds resembling the ones on that fatal day where I lost a lot of my friends and my son's dad.

   Nobody can replace your best friend in the entire world.

   I never felt so depressed after that had happened. Why? I thought. Did God  decide to throw under the bus? Why did my phone not work? So many questions...I returned my gaze to the road as my grip on the wheel tightened.

   "Tell me.." I said, a little bit shaky. "Who put you on the case?"

  "Henry." Harold said, hanging onto his seatbelt as I took a turn to the left. "Don't run into a restaurant!"

      I laughed.

    "I am  the best driver." I gloated. "The Former President will vouch for that."

   The Psychic is right. My worst scenario is already taking place. I thought to myself while looking back to the encounter with her.

  "Hello, I am the new clean lady inspector." I introduced myself,holding my clipboard proudly against my chest. The woman has the door slightly opened. "I am--"

  "Alice Thumnell, Mother of Wyatt Thumnell Walsh and survivor of the Fourth towers collapse." The crackly voice finished. "Why aren't you cute. Don't be scared of me. I am just a insane and sweeet Psychic lady."

   She opened the door completely.

  "Come in,come in,come in." The Woman said, hurrying over to the kitchen where smoke is starting to emit.

  I walked into the apartment which has silky threads that have beads in right between them every two inches and neon lights from the 90's hang above the television set saying 'Get'er done' and big carpet somewhat a mysteryfying color. Oh. I made a new word up.

  "Here's some tea." The old lady said, holding two tea cups and sat at a round table as steam goes off. "I was expecting somebody else. Doesn't matter anywho."

   I smiled.

  "Thank you." I said, sitting down to the table and put my board aside. I took a drink from the tea cup. "Mhhhmmm. This is good."

"Give me your hand for a moment,please." She asked me,politely.

   Without much hestitation, I took one of my hands off the cup and sip  from the tea cup. She inspected my hand using her small fingers. She gasps.

 "I see something....Something for the good and for the worst is going to happen." She said, taking her hands off.  "Your the first one I ever met who's future is going spinaling downward very quickly."

My eyes blinked.

"What?" I said

   "You won't like the rest... It's a force of my old habits to check somebody's hand after they had some tea to make them feel comfortable." She added, rubbing her head. "Oh.My name is Rosereda Davine."

  I saw upcoming parks parked around the Hotel. "Hm..."

   I swirled into the nearest parking lot and landed my car into a vertical parking position instead of the 180 direction.