Floor 1

On the day known worldwide as 5/11, four towers were struck by rocket launchers in New York and around 266,145 people died in the collapse of the towers because several lucky people knew They must run down the stairs as the buildings crumbled to the ground with the limited time.

     Twelve years later, a hotel was built over the fourth tower’s remaining foundation as a dedication to several people who devoted their lives saving other workers and did their part through the attacks that landed one part of the Tentagon to be damaged and another plane crash into a forest land beside Yellowstone.

    Alice survived the collapse...But Alan did not.

   The hotel has a dark blue roof above the entrance and below is a red carpet walked on by several guests or famous people; the inside has a long hallway finished by brown floorboards and one old Elevator once used by many people remained at the far right.

     The outdated reception counter remains with the permanently squashed spider seen vividly on the floor. The one who once, sat in the seat, is now sitting in the seat reading some magazines as usual ;Lisa  Obstacle.

     Her eyes peaks over to the wide screen,her eyes being sharp and wary for intruders; She recently had been rehired to do the lobbying and waiting at the desk until 11:00 PM night time, then head onwards to bed.

       Then a figure passed by the screen,the woman calmly stood up from her seat and walks out the compartment of sitting. Which Teenager has been sneaking out the hotel? Lisa thought, clicking the round red button at the right hand wall side.

    She remembered how they escaped by the generous firemen and braveheart alike Alice who dug her way out the debris as a survivor.  I ask myself everyday : why the towers?' Lisa thought to herself, looking upward at the fluorescent lights. I never get my desired answer.

      Beeeep!

      The walls are painted pink, not very bright,but calm enough for people to stare at likely forever if they desire to find a unsolvable puzzle that only could be solved by hardworking people being cool heads not hotheads.  The rug beneath her high heels are emerald and maroon as if crafted for a kings palace in the form of gold and magnificent constructed object, Plants dangle from pots at the left hand dead end where a small window is located and the doorknobs are light gray without a scratch.

          Lisa smiled to herself.

      You could be imaging this scene being a hard core resemblance to Home Safe 3 in New Jersey, the movie of hilariousness(If it isn't a word, it exists in this book) especially the black and white movie used to get the hotel people running out the room.

     The  Lobbiest has blond curly hair highlighted in black reaches to her shoulders( ninety-nine percent of the time it is up in a pony tail during the morning hours) entirely covered by a dark jacket pokadoted by white complimented the white shirt and blue jeans.

     The Hotel has forty-two floors,marking the area where several men and woman worked together helping fellow Co-workers escape within four hours after each tower collapsed one after another within twenty-five minutes upon each tower.

      When you are driving on the bridge to New York, the hotel is tall enough you can see it from behind the statue of liberty at the peak 560 feet without a high tower poking from the top that is flat and has cottage-like compartment with a door leading to the outside.

      Lisa continues walking down the hallway until she noticed the last door slightly open.

      Mirroring a hotel in Japan, there is one thousand four hundred ninety-three rooms built into the tower-alike building that has a good number of pernament residents who often complain about losing their valuables and find the belongings days later mysteriously on a cabinet or a table.