Floor 17

Should you be pleased or enraged after somebody (Who chats a lot) shuts the door on you after what had felt like a hour? I am kinda on both sides for this unanswerable question. Geez. Sherry wanted to end the interview straight away. I stopped walking. Sorta like a gag: Ruther talks on and on. Then comes his sister.

  For some reason. The hallway felt like it was squeezing on me and becoming narrow between each passing minute. When I breathed, I could see the cloud resulting from what I had done. Everything turned into a dream alike state.

RING! RING RING RING RING RING RING RING

The noise sounded like it was coming from a distant room. So I inadventurely followed it to the source. The room is almost empty except for two beds and a television set at the left hand of the room while the porch finished the scene by it's marvelous out door view.

  The Black phone rang.

ring ring ring ring ring ring rinG RING RING RING RING!

  I picked up the phone.

 "Hello?" I said, holding it against my ear. "Who's there?"

  A deep brisky breath exhaled.

 "Hello?..." I restated, taking the phone away from my ear and looked at the phone. "This is like it was ripped straight out of a classic horror movie like the 'River Dwngs'." I put the phone back.

 Tap tap tap.

 I turned around to find myself back in the very hallway where I had been heading toward the elevator.

"I better stop watching Dark Devil." I dutifully noted to myself,shaking my head. "Giving me Day nightmares."

I continued walking to the elevator.

 "Wait up!"

Somebody willingly wants to tell me something? I thought, stopping  in  my tracks again.

 "What?" I said, rolling my eyes as I turn around. But surprisingly the person who had called out to me was the luggage boy.  Except...He's a teenager.

He panted.

"Dorothy told me.... that I should tell you... what Miss Yeller said over the phone." The luggage boy panted.

"Sherry?" I added,tilting my head. "Whats this got to do with the Alan Walsh case?"

"I heard her ordering a bomb from somebody who she called as  'newbie' while I was struggling to get the Dawnson family's crate of luggage  into the elevator and she so happened to be right by using her phone. She mentioned telling some Lisa about some event that occurred during the fourth towers collapse."  He went on. "She wrapped her fingers around some kind of--"

 My eyes blinked without hesitation.

 "Necklace?" I interrupted him. "Was it shaped like a elephant?"

  Alan told me about the necklaces lengthy history of how it was crafted on the continent of elephants by his long-line of ancestors. The Tribe, Norquian, claimed it was made by the gods sinc it seriously watched ashore to their land. It was larger at that time. It became a symbol for bravery handed down to worthy and courageous warriors after combat/battle or the right of passage occurred.

   Eventually, the tribe traveled to America using possibly a wooden boat and days later landed on the Mayans territory where a battle would break out two weeks soonafter. I learned several artifacts that remained was a result inspiration from  his handy down  necklace. Oddly. The battle ended on the exact century the Mayan civilization disappeared.