Floor 18: Alice's POV

Start from the beginning

  "Officers?" Harold said, blinking his eyes.We saw several police cars parked right behind the parking lot as several officers are chatting to the men with armored vests and long sleeved shirts reaching to their hands. "What happened now?" Harold said, while I groaned.

"By checking it out."  I say, getting out the car. I shut the car door.

   "Bomb." One of the men started,turning away from the others. "Everyone's been evacuated. Almost everyone. The threat is this crazy lady who shot her brother and the Dorothy woman helped him to the nearby hospital, then she called us about what he had told her having a bomb inside the building."

  My hands clenched into fists.

 "I am not going inside." Harold said, shaking his head.

 "I am." I growled.

All the men's jaw lost motor skills.

"Are you kidding us?" The head leader said, waving his hand in the air. "It's set to go off in 60 minutes! Nobody knows what side she's in!"

  "No." I simply answered. "I have a beef with the litch. She took away a life, a life who potentinally may have been a dad and watched his son grow up. She's going to blow up a building that possibly has restless imagination. Where's my son?"

  I saw Rulez poke his head from beside the black van door.

 "S-S-S-Sherry-"

 That.is.my last straw.

"I'LL BE BACK!" I said, running into the building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      The hallway is empty and all the doors,including the ballroom, are open wide. Suddenly out of nowhere, I saw Alan's light blue figure pass through the hallway. Was...Was...that Alan? I thought,taking a gulp.

     I looked over my shoulder to see several transparent figures walking through the doors sounding like they were whispering and chatting together. A brush of air went through me. I lost control of my body.

   My feet trudged to the door with the fire escape symbol built on.

  Then the door is slid open and I walk up the stairs. My eyesight went out like a dark computer screen entering the mode of death.Sometime later, my eye vision returned.

  I was at the hallway.

 ssllllSSSL SLAM SLAM  SLLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM.

  "What tha?" I said, turning around to realize all the windows were shutting on their own. Specks of plates started flying my direction. "Oh crap."

  I ran,ran, and ran clear down the hallway till I hid behind a wall breathing heavily so much that I was scared to my own believe of Non-ghost existence.

CRASH CRASH BREAK BREAK BREAK BREAK BREAK BREAK BREAK

"Phew." I relaxed,sliding my back down.

Rump Rump Rump Rump rump.

 I stood back up.

"Everyone's should have been evacuated." I followed after the footsteps to a room with transparent windows showing the memorials of the other three towers.

I arrived to a room where Sherry is standing at the window holding her hands behind her back.

"Where is my son?" I ask, my hands are stuck into fists.

Sherry looks over her to me with a sly smile on her face.

"You mean Alan's kid?" She told me,raising a eyebrow.