What The Hell?!

We. You and me.

A blind date. And love.

01 What The Hell?!

"You really have to get rid of her, Mina. I mean it."

Yeah, yeah. Mina rolls her eyes. She wanted it as well, but she couldn't. Not yet. She's also trying so hard to get rid her ex off from her mind, but it's no avail. Her heart still won't forget her.

"I'm trying, Momo. I'm trying, damn it," Mina heaves a heavy sigh, rolling her eyes at her best friend who's sitting on her bed, staring at her madly. It's been a month since that stupid Yoo dumped Mina, left Mina alone with a stupid excuse to break up. You're not pretty anymore. Bullshit. Momo knew it so well, Mina's beauty is just beyond perfect.

"You try? Really?" Momo scoffs, lifting up a rainbow colour bear doll given by Jeongyeon. Her hands squeeze the doll angrily. "By still keeping this in your bed? So, you can cuddle it whenever you miss that asshole?" Momo watches Mina clasping her lips, shut, blatantly beaten. "Mina, you're not even trying. Throw this away. If you won't, then I will."

Mina gasps in shock when Momo dumps the poor doll onto the floor. Mina hauls herself out from the chair, adeptly catches the doll from the floor, giving it a soothing rubs like it injured. "Don't do that. You hurt her," she pouts, making Momo rolls her eyes and drops herself onto the bed, hands clasping her own tresses.

"Mina, you stupid."

There's a halt before Mina quietly answers, "I know."

///

"Looseeeerr."

Mina turns her face quickly when Momo drawls that word. Her previous gummy smile is totally gone from her face. "What do you mean?"

Momo shrugs don't care, face showing a gruesome gaze, hand keeps pushing the fries from the tray into her mouth. "You loser. A fuckin' stupid loser."

Mina halts, offended. "What the hell, Momo?"

"What the hell?" Momo mimics Mina's expression, throws the fries in her hand back to the plate. "If you think I'm blind enough to see you daze all the time, thinking of her, imagining spending time with her, then you're wrong, Mina. I'm not blind." Momo smacks her dinner with her fork, obviously upset by the fact Mina is still longing to Jeongyeon. "Can you please stop making me angry all the time, Mina?"

Mina bites the inside of her cheeks, restraining herself to keep calm. No, she won't bicker with her best friend in the middle of this peaceful dinner. "Then, it's easy. Stop telling me to forget her, okay?"

Momo looks surprised with Mina's reply. Her face still gruesome, blear. Mina knows by the time, it's a havoc for her. "Oh. If you promise me to stop crying all day like a little bitch, then I'll stop telling you that." Momo gets on her feet. "I'm done with you, Mina. Keep loving that asshole, you airhead. I give up." Then she stomps away, exits the dining room and left Mina alone.

Mina could only watch the latter walks away from her. She can't blame her at all, Momo is right. Mina is a loser. A loser who keeps loving her ex, even though her ex was the one who dumped her.

That day was a messed up. Jeongyeon was intoxicated, dragged by Mina to her house when suddenly she drew her hand off from Mina. With that stupid face, cheeks tinged reddish, unbalanced body, Jeongyeon spitted a break up spell. She said Mina isn't pretty anymore, which Mina own self knew that was a lame excuse. Jeongyeon left Mina after that, left Mina crying alone before Jeongyeon's house. If it wasn't because of Momo who pick her up from that road, Mina could end lying on the ground, lulling herself with her own tears and sobs.