Hayes Grier Imagine

"Hayes Baby Stop it that tickles." You say as hayes leaves hickeys all down your neck.

"It doesn't feel good y/n?" He asks with puppy dog eyes.

You and your boyfriend of six months are at six flags and you guys just got off of X2. You were clinging to him for dear life.

"No it does, but I have to go to the bathroom." You said

"Oh okay," he said

You walk to the bathroom, there is no one else in there. Just then you hear someone come in and lock the door behind them.

"Hello?" You say scared.

Then the door to your stall swings open and standing there is Hayes.

"Baby you almost gave me a heart attack." You say trying to catch your breath.

"Sorry, but we need to do it now." He says

"But we are in a public place." You whine

Then Hayes pushes you up against the stall wall, and starts taking off your shirt and shorts. You are left standing there in you pink lace underwear and black lace bra.

"Ohhhhhhh baby you look sexy." Hayes says. He then takes off his shirt and shorts. He starts kissing you, he removes your bra then he pulls down your underwear. He puts two fingers inside of you and starts pumping. You moan. He then takes off his underwear. You look down, his member is huge. He notices you looking at it.

"Like what you see babe?" He asked

"Fuck yeah, I need you now baby." You say all horny.

Just then he shoves his member into you. You grab his hair from the pain, then it turns into pleasure. He starts pumping faster and faster.

"Baby I'm about to come" you say.

"Me too release on 3, 1,2.3" he says, you both release. He takes his member out and puts his underwear on. You do the same. You put the rest of your clothes on, and make sure no one is looking and walk out together.

Hayes leans over "now just wait and see what I can do in a bed." He says. It makes you weak.