Chapter Three

Nicki P.O.V

We finally pulled you to the chipotle place, after getting lost cause we had to lose the paparazzi.

Me: "Mmm this looks fancy"

Nicole: "yeah I guess you can say it looks fancy." she laughed a little

When we walked in it wasn't that crowded. Don't get me wrong I love my fans to death. With out them I wouldn't be who I am today. All I wanna do today is spend some time with my sister, with no distractions.

We ordered our food and got a table in the back corner of the place. Away from the window.

Nicole unwrapped her food, as I did too.

Me: "So how's you know our dad doing?"

Nicole: "he's doing good I guess. after I moved out we don't talk that much anymore. How's mom and Micaiah? You know I haven't meant him yet?"

Micaiah is our younger brother. A while after me and Nicole was born, our mom meant someone else and had Micaiah. After he was born he's dad and our mom wasn't in love anymore so they broke up. Micaiah and his father still keep in contact though.

Me: "Mom is doing fine. we don't talk everyday but when I have the time I call her or visit her and Micaiah. he's doing fine too, his birthday is next week. I'm throwing him a sweet sixteen all of his friends and favorite rappers and singers are gonna be there and I would like for you to come."

Nicole: "Are you sure Nicki? I don't want to be the center of attention. you know everyone is going to be looking at me like I'm an alien. I don't know Nic."

Me: "You're not going to be the center of attention I'm sure. They will all understand. Plus you know all the family knows about us. It's just people in the Industry that don't know yet and I'll just have to explain to then why haven't you been around."

Nicole: "Ok I'll come. so how's your pink print album going?"

Me: "it's stressful. I have to keep going back and editing songs cause it's like I get a new idea everyday. That's why it's taking so long for me to release it. So you live out here?"

Nicole: "No I'm just out here for a little vacation with my friends. I actually live in New York laying low."

Me: "Oh really! you know mom lives out there right?"

Nicole: "Yea, I just never had her address."

Me: "Oh I'll give that to you if you wanna go over there when you go back home."

Nicole: "yea I'll take it."

It was getting late, so we finished eating and threw are trash away. as we walked out. Paparazzi was right in our faces good thing we had on our glasses. But I don't really think that's gonna help.

Nicole P.O.V

God I hate this!! I don't like attention drawing to me like this. I forget some times who my twin sister is. After we got in the car Nicki made sure she didn't hit any paparazzi trying to get out. she started to take me back to my hotel I was staying at. she asked me did I wanna stay at her house and I told her maybe tomorrow.

We got to the hotel and Nicki gave me our moms address and number like she said she was. We exchanged numbers too. I hugged her goodbye and told her to drive safely. after that she made sure I got in the hotel lobby and pulled off.

I got to my hotel room took a shower and flopped in bed. Seeing Nicki today really got me felling at ease now. I was nervous meeting her and Wayne but I soon got comfortable around her. As I fell asleep, I noticed that I was finally actually happy for once!

➖➖➖➖

😬😬😬

!!!!SORRY!!!!

I haven't updated in so long my summer has been real stressful. PLUS I'm going to 9th grade Ughh!!!

I'll try to update as much as I can. Once again sorry for the wait!!