Chapter one

When I got to the front desk, I asked for Dwayne. The woman told me third floor and room 22B, I said thanks and went straight to the elevator and pushed 3F. I waited as the elevator can to a stop, I got out and walked down to when I finally found room 22B. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Wayne came to the door along with the smell of weed. He then looked at me weirdly.

Wayne: "Nicki? I thought you said you couldn't come by today? you was going to come by tomorrow.."

Me: -sighs- "Can you just let me in"

Wayne: "yea"

He than stepped out the way of the door and sat back down. I walked in, shut the door and took a seat on the black leather couch.

Wayne: "So wa-"

Me: "Look Wayne I know this is gonna sound weird but.... I need you to call Nicki"

Wayne: "What? You are Nicki what are you talking bout Nic? Have you been drinking my Syrup?!"

Me: "What!? No Wayne! I'm Nicki's twin sister I need you to call her"

Wayne: "Nicki never said anything about having a twin sister are you sure you not just some crazy ass fan"

Me: "I'm positive Wayne just call her! damn stop asking questions!"

Wayne: "Ard damn!"

Wayne than took his phone out and dialed her number and put it on speaker. Then took another puff of his joint than looked at me than looked at his joint and said "damn I need to stop I'm going crazy" as he shuck his head as Nicki answered the phone. Wayne look shocked.

Wayne: "Oh ugh Nicki I need you to come to the studio today like right now!"

Nicki: "Wayne I told you today I'm really busy! I don't think I can come."

Wayne: "Look if you don't come to me I'm just going to come to you! and I know you don't want that so you need to get here you have to meet someone"

Nicki: "Wayne I'm not going to come there just so I can meet another one of your hoes"

Wayne: "That was once! but she's not a hoe well at least I think she's not but she's apart of your family"

Nicki: "What part of my family? Who and why would she come to you to get me? Ok Wayne I'll be there in about 10 minutes"

Wayne: "Ard I'll see you then"

Then the convo was ended

Wayne: "All man I gotta be to damn high for this shit! It don't feel real!"

I just laughed at what he said

Wayne soon started to get back at editing something

I just sat and played games on my phone sounds childish right well sense I'm Nicki's twin I can't have a social account because they think I'm someone that just got a big ass surgery to look just like her so I just stopped trying. Soon Nicki finally came.

Wow I mean we look so damn similar I just can't believe it after all of these years I finally get to see her again I was about to cry!

Nicki: "Ok Wayne why am I hear and where is my "family member" at?"

Wayne pointed to me, Nicki turned around and looked at me with a shocked look just like I did the same to her. But I was tearing up.

!!!!!!!!TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!!!