4 Shards of Glass in The 60's

(Dipper's POV)

   Mabel wouldn't let go of it! We continued fighting over it, ending up in different points of time in Gravity falls until she hit the tape and thinking she hit my hand. We had pulled the tape one last time, not noticing the electrical sparks that had formed around it beforehand. Once we had seen the normal electrical sparks fly around it, we were once again transported through time. This time, though, we ended up at a beach.

   We had actually fallen 15 feet in the air and onto a partially complete sailboat. There were two very confused teenagers that both seemed familiar, somehow. I looked at Mabel to see one of her 'oh my god. I know exactly who you are' kind of faces plastered on her face as she stared at the teen holding a hammer.

(Mabel's POV)

   I was just staring at a teenage version  of my Grunkle! I saw he had a twin but I had ZERO clues who the heck he was! "Grunkle Stan", I just barely even mumbled as a question I didn't want anyone to hear. I heard Dipper ask, "Excuse me. Who are you two and where are we?" Stan answered, "Umm. You're on our boat, if that tells ya anything."

(Ford's POV)

   "I apologize for my brother. I'm Stanford Pines and that's my brother, Stanley", I answered. What was odd was the twin brother and sister seemed familiar in a way. Almost as if we were connected somehow. The boy had apparently taken notice of my extra digit, because he had a very perplexed look on his face that turned to excitement. He then looked at an object in his hands that appeared to be broken. He then composed himself and asked if he and his sister could have a moment alone to discuss something. I nodded.

(Dipper's POV)

   I had brought an exited Mabel off the boat and as far from the slightly older set of twins as possible while staying close as well. "Mabel! Do you realize what this means", I asked in a happily excited while serious tone. She shook her head. I smacked my hand to my forehead and explained what I was excited about and ending with, "This means Grunkle Stan's been LYING to us". She was in some disbelief and stating, "There's no way our Grunkle would lie to US, Dipper!"

  "Mabel! Think about it! Grunkle Stan grew up in New Jersey, his apparent twin brother's name is Stanford and he has six-fingered hands LIKE ON THE JOURNAL, and Stan told us HIS name was Stanford. The Stan on that boat has the same voice we're used to hearing. Mabel. When we get back and the fair has left, we're talking to Grunkle STANLEY about this", I tried explaining to her. She appeared to be disheartened but convinced. I sigh. "I'm sorry, Mabel. Maybe there was a good reason for all of whatever happened", I tried to comfort her as we walked back to the unfinished boat.