Outside we saw Jodie in her silver Mercedes with the top down. With her was Fantasia, Kelia and the guy, Dylan.

"Finally. Can we go now. The sun's starting to get really hot."That was the first thing she said when she saw us all filing out unto Vaughan's steps. Micheal gave Elijah a little shove, hinting to him that he needs to get rid of her now.

"Damn, I'm going. No need to get all handsy."he raises his hands as if surrendering.

We all watched as he walked over to her and her friends. Her smile grew even wider when he approached her and she flung herself on him. That caught him off guard but he managed to keep his balance. We saw him muttering something to her and that caused her to scowl and let go immediately.

Ha! Serves her right.

We watched as her expression move from a scowl to a grimace really fast.

In the middle of Elijah trying to explain something to her, her eyes flickered to us, looking over all of us until her gaze stopped on me.

You know what she did? She smirked. She freaking smirked.

She looked back to Eli and said something to him. I couldn't figure out what is was but it caused him to tense up.

He looked back at me then looked back to Jodie then I saw him sigh in defeat.

Well that was weird.

Elijah started to make his way back to us. As soon as he was in earshot, DJ asked, "She's going back to the hole she crawled out of, right?" Eli only averted his gaze and scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Weeeelllll, not really. She was really convincing."

"What are you saying Elijah?"Chelsea glared.

"I'm saying, sheiscomingwithus."he rushed out.

"You worthless piece of shit. You literally had one job. Send Jodie back to her hole so we can have a stress free week, but no. You decided to fail us all."Vaughan cursed and rolled his eyes, giving Elijah a pointed glare.

"I'm sorry OK, I tried." Elijah defended.

"Well obviously you didn't try hard enough."

"Hey, if you wanted her gone, you should of done it yourself."

"I would, if I could stand to be in her presence."

"Oh shut up. The only reason why you didn't do it yourself is because your a p-"

"That's enough! We're wasting time. Look, it's already 2pm, we should have left 2 hours ago. So both of you suck it up and face the bitch that are down these stairs."I interrupted before Eli could finish whatever it is he was going to say. They both sighed and apologized to each other.

"Now, let's grab our luggage and start this 8 hour drive."I continued. We all grabbed our luggages and packed them into our respective cars.

Damian and Shontae were travelling with Vaughan. Chelsea and Micheal were travelling with DJ, so that left Cleo, Leo and Elijah to travel with me.

Packing the last of our bags into the trunk, we sent Jodie one last glare before starting our journey.

*******

"I spy with my little eye, something long."

"Is it the frown on Elijah's face?"

"You got it!"

"Ha ha....real mature."Eli commented on me and Leo's antics.

We were currently speeding down the highway in my car, playing I spy, well not all of us.