Listen here-

My mindset right now:

Anything negative on my account will be deleted. The person will be blocked, (reported if it's really bad), and ignored. Everything negative has been removed from my account and so has all of the drama so people can get on with their day and not have to see it.

I'm going to continue to focus on just my writing from now on and reading others stories.

All my mistakes are fixed or banished from my account so there's no need for anyone to bring them up anymore since it was the past. I'm trying to focus on making people happy through their escape of reading, which is all I've wanted to do.

I will say this now and only now because I want everything gone: If I've hurt any of you, I'm really sorry. I truly never meant to in any way. I'm really sorry if I was ever problematic to anyone, I was a hurt 15 year old when I discovered this app and I'm still a hurt 16 year old. It doesn't excuse my behaviour at all but people can react out of anger or hurt and make mistakes because nobody is perfect.

My mistakes are my mistakes and shouldn't be publicised by anyone other than myself because it's wrong of people to tell other people that someone is a terrible person or is fake or a bad person just because of a mistake.

My mistakes don't define me as a person and they don't define anyone else as a person. I don't judge people based on their mistakes and neither should any of you. The way a person behaves 24/7 should be an indicator into who they really are, not a mistake from their past.

I hate negativity so I try and avoid it but even I know negativity surrounds us so there's no way of being able to fully ignore it or avoid it. We just have to move on from it and find the light that leads us to positivity.

From now on, if someone tries to argue with me publicly, your comment will be deleted unless you'll be mature and take it up with me in private messages. I'd be happy to sort out any problem you guys have with me in my private messages. But, doing it publicly is not the way to go.

One more thing before this turns into a novel, please don't go around calling people names or saying negative things to them just because they may have hurt you, or because you may hate them. Even to hate accounts. They may say nasty things and make themselves look like bad people but all of the replies and the negativity towards them is what they want. They want that attention and they want people to notice them, even if it's in a negative way. Please just report hate accounts and ignore them because if nobody is paying them attention like they want, they will soon leave. If you want to talk to them, try messaging them in their private messages and if you can't get through to them that what they're doing is wrong, then completely ignore them and report them. Tell others to report them and tell Wattpad to delete their account.

Negative people should not be allowed on this app but unfortunately we can't get away from them because negative people are everywhere. Just don't give them what they want and don't stoop down to their level by hating on them, it's not the right way to combat hate. Sometimes fighting fire with fire is not the way to go.

Thank you for reading this if you did ❤️