Don't Bite Off More Than You Can Chew

Asiago, quite a cliché cover name for someone of your bodily hues. Do you have Italian in you? Never mind, I don't care. We're not here to talk ancestral backgrounds, we're here to talk business. Just two guys talking business, that's all. So let's talk. You can go first. You know what I wanna hear, hmm? Don't you? You're a clever man, Asiago. Or should I address you by your real name? Damon Brenk. Ha! Yeah, I know who you are. Maybe you aren't so clever after all. Poor little orphan boy with seemingly nothing to lose. But I can still make you talk. So, we can make this easy, or we can make this difficult. Why don't you pick a fingernail? Go ahead, pick one you won't miss. Yikes! You see, that one always gets me. Every time, the fingernails. Now you see, you don't think of the simple little things you can lose when you're trying to blow off a man with power. You may have no family or friends-and apparently no money, but I can still take things from you. Speaking of money, are you willing to tell me where mine is? Because we had a deal, Damon. We had a deal to meet in the alley on the 2700 block of 3rd street. 2700 block of 3rd street, you know, right behind the pizza place? Those seem like pretty straight forward coordinates if you ask me. We had a deal to meet there at 9:00 last night. 9:00. Shouldn't be a big deal. Minimal traffic, night life hasn't sprung up yet, needless to say it should have been easy. It's should have been easy for you to meet me there with that $15,000 you owe me. So why didn't you? You still aren't gonna talk, huh? Well Damon, you're about to learn a valuable lesson here tonight. Don't bite off more than you can chew.