Make Me Yours (Forever?) (Gross)

His brown hair swished in the cool breeze, his blue ocean-like orbs twinkling under the night sky. A slender arm wrapped around his waist and a giggle emitted from the other's mouth. "Cody? You good?" Noel whispered and rested his head on Cody's shoulder. "Noel...I've been thinking about us. I think it's time for a change." Cody finally replied after a long drawn out silence. "Cody? Please tell me. Don't wait just say it!" Noel said quickly, shaking. He felt scared because of the multiple implications in Cody's comment.

Cody swiveled around on his heels and dropped to one knee. "Noel Miller. For these past 3 years, you're the only person that's been on my mind. Your existence has given me a new reason to continue living and I wouldn't want to spend the rest of my life with anyone else. Will you marry me?"

Noel's jaw dropped open and he clamped it shut again. Cody is...proposing to me? He thought, his heart racing and skipping beats. But suddenly, something snapped in his mind. "Cody. That's fUCKIGN SUGAR GAY" he whispered lovingly as he leaned in closer, resting his forehead against Cody's. "But even if that was sugar gay, I wouldn't mind being sugar gay with you." He said as he sealed their vow with a single, but heated kiss. Cody's breath was shaky but he continued nonetheless, wanting nothing more than Noel inside of him. "Noel...baby...make me yours." He moaned into the kiss, dragging his teeth against Noel's bottom lip. A deep vibration rumbled in Noel's chest as he hooked a finger under the hem of Cody's shirt and swiftly pulled it over his head, revealing his rippling abdominal muscles. Noel bit his bottom lip, staring down Cody with a feverish gaze. "Fuck, you're so hot." He growled in the latter's ear, ripping his own shirt off. The racially ambiguous man peppered light kisses down his face until he reached his neck glistening with a light sheen of sweat. Noel started to apply pressure on Cody's neck, leaving light red marks that would later bloom into indigo hickeys. Cody squirmed underneath him, becoming a writhing mess. Noel's hands slithered downwards and grabbed onto Cody's zipper. Cody continued breathlessly moaning in Noel's ear, wrapping his arms around his broad back and digging his nails into his skin. His nails dragged across the surface creating light scratches as Noel continued pleasuring him.

Skip to like after slip 

Cody was left panting, his chest heaving up and down as his muscles recovered from his high intensity activity. Noel rested his head on Cody's chest as they laid there, listening to each other's ragged breathing. "Well, I guess I didn't expect to do this here." Cody finally broke the silence, grazing his hand across the blades of grass. "I didn't really mind. Anywhere with you is fine with me."

A few weeks later.

"Noel! Noel, listen to me!" Cody shoved Noel off of their shared bed, his face heating up in different shades of red. "Why would I joke about something like this?" He sounded offended while Noel was dumbfounded. "I didn't think I would actually need a condom." "You fucker you really had to do this to me!" Cody yelled, falling backwards into bed again. He sighed and tentatively placed a hand on his stomach. "We're not even married and I'm already pregnant."

"Alright Cody I get it. We'll get married soon don't worry, you'll still look great in your suit. I'll make sure of it." Noel sighed, rubbing his face with his hands. He climbed back into bed and hugged Cody from behind. "It's okay, you'll be alright. I'm here."