Chapter 2-The Meeting

Will Dane's POV
I walked into the living room of the house to see two adults, the male had jeans, a white shirt, gray jacket and a pair of glasses. "I see you made a new friend." He said, looking at my uniform. "Yes, what's your name stranger?" Asked the over, she was similar to Erma. She wore a white dress, barefoot, pale, and her black hair covered her eyes. "Name's William Dane Jr. but call me Will. What's yours?" I said putting mine had out. "Sam and Emiko Williams, nice to meet you, Will," Sam said shaking my hand. "Right back at ya," I said smiling. "Would you be interested in some coffee?" asked Sam. "Yes, think you," I said back. Sam then proceeded to go to the kitchen. "You can Sit down Will, I don't mind," said Emiko. "That's madly kind of you." I sat down on the covey couch. "Nice couch, where ya get it?" "we got it at 'Mor'" "Never heard of it," I replied ", Need to check it out.". "Here's your coffee Will." Sam cave my the coffee "Thaks"

"So, how did you get here Will?" Asked Emiko, I tolled my story, about my friends, the bunker, the THING and meeting Erma and her friends. "That's quite a tale Will," said Sam. "Indeed, but something bugs me," Emiko started "how did you join the army if you have to be 18 to join?" "Well the depression made it hard for my family to make ends meet, hell I was homeschooled for most of my life. So when the Japs attacked us my ma and pa got a job at a tank factory. I thought 'hey if mom and dad are helping, why can't I?" So the next day I whet to the reciters and lied, and 1 week Lester, boot camp." I explained. Sam and Emiko looked like I was crazy. "Did you ever lie about anything?" Asked Sam "Just my age." We sit in silence for a good minute be for I asked an important question, "Where do I stay?"