In less than ten seconds, Mina was out the door, the three remaining able to hear the pitter patter of her bare feet against the stairs as the door gradually closed on itself, only being stopped by the sneaker of hers that she left wedged there to keep it from locking them all out. Kiri's eyes fell to the grumbling blond as he sat in one of the foldable chairs he had just finished setting up, pulling out his phone. Kiri glanced around their apartment, which thankfully was a lot bigger than the last one. Their last apartment contained two bedrooms connected by a bathroom wedged between—inconvenient for obvious reasons. It was all they could afford after graduating from Yuuei, but once they saved up enough, they eventually found and moved into the apartment they were just getting settled into.

Their new apartment had three bedrooms; the smallest one—the one Bakugou and Kirishima shared—being just off the side of the living room whilst the other two larger rooms could be found down a moderately short corridor breaking away from the kitchen. All their kitchen appliances were new, they had plenty of cupboards, and a large island counter taking up most of its space. The genkan sectioned off to the side divided the space separating the kitchen from the living room where Kiri stood.

With a small sigh and a running of his fingers between his bright red strands of hair, he glanced at his other friend that lie on the couch, Kaminari, who seemed to be feeling better as he, too, mindlessly scrolled through his phone, occasionally double tapping the screen.

"Hey, Denki, you feelin' fine enough to come help me spread out all our futons?" Kaminari looked up at him from behind his phone screen, his bang nearly covering his left eye, a small, black streak detailed amongst his hair strands. Tossing his phone to the side of him, he cautiously lifted himself off of the couch, careful as to not apply too much of his weight to his toes.

"Sure thing, man," he replied, limping his way over. Turning back to the blond, Kiri repeated the same question. With a shrug and a grunt, Bakugou slid his phone back into the pocket of his sweats, following the lead of the spiky redhead.

Hours passed, and by the time all that belonged in the space of the apartment were done unpacking all they brought with them, most, if not all of them were slumped on the couch—Mina and Sero opting for the floor instead—and a pile of collapsed and torn up boxes sat in the genkan, taped together because of Sero's quirk, which would prove to be useful when—if—one of them decided to carry the boxes outside for recycling. The group lacked cable or WiFi, so they had no choice but to lounge around and enjoy each other's company, though Mina was on the brink of dozing off whilst the rest either minded their phones or conducted light conversations with each other.

It was Mina's idea that instead of going their separate like most of their graduating class had done, they'd stick together and room with each other. At first, all but Bakugou had agreed, but after an ample amount of begging and a pair of crimson puppy dog eyes, the blond reluctantly gave in. The group had remained close throughout their high school years; it was only natural for them to be inclined to stick together despite the fact that Kirishima and Bakugou were the only oddballs when it came to relationships. Kaminari had been dating Jirou since their first summer break of their high school years while Mina and Sero unexpectedly getting together a little before graduation.

Resembling the previous day, minus the cardboard boxes taped together in the genkan, the gang was all wedged onto the couch, which was really only supposed to seat about four people anyway. Bakugou sat in the middle of the couch, arms rested on either side of him on along the backrest of the couch. Kirishima squished awkwardly beside him, Mina's feet sprawled across his lap as the rest of her was placed in Sero's, who absentmindedly watched Mina scroll through her phone, his chin resting in the palm of his hand as his elbow balanced the weight on the armrest of the couch. His legs were stretched out in front of him, as he was the one who claimed the chaise longue section of the couch. On the other end was Kaminari and Jirou, who comfortably sat in her long-time boyfriend's lap, one leg crossed over the other.