We enter the house and I tell the guys to follow me to my room to leave our luggage.

"It looks just like I expected." Trevor says, looking around my room. It's nothing special. Just a single bed in the middle, a desk, wardrobe and a window next to it. The walls are white and blue, all plastered with posters of all kinds. The desk is still as messy as I left it, but I see the bed has fresh sheets.

"You have a lot of posters." Elliot looks at them on the walls and read the writing on some of them.

"Some of them I made myself. The ones with writing."

"Damn Ash. This is good." He says.

"Are all of these board games?" Trevor asks from his kneeling position next to my desk.

"Yeah. My mom loves those so she bought one whenever she could and we played a lot." It was sort of a tradition to play one on every holiday and/or birthday party. She made me like playing them too.

"We have to play one on Christmas then. Bring back the tradition to life." He says as he stands up.

"We will. We'll do anything you like."

We spent the couple of days before Christmas in going around the neighborhood, me telling them stories about my childhood and my mom showing them pictures. We laughed and had a good time in the Christmas spirit.

When the day before Christmas came Emilia did too. We told her directions and she easily found my house. Together with her, on the same day the first snow of the year fell and it was Elliot's bright idea for all of us to go and play. My mom even joined us. We didn't care that night came and it was colder, we had snow fights and made cheery memories. The snow kept falling all night and filled the spots we emptied. My mom left us to make dinner and we decided to make a little competition, the siblings versus the boyfriends. We hid away and attacked when we'd see a player of the opposite team and at the end the mischievous and sneaky twins beat us. But the winning didn't matter because we laughed and had the most fun ever. Ever since I met this bunch I haven't had a dull moment. They brought back all the happiness I needed in my life.

On Christmas morning we were awoken by the arrival of April and Lisa. Unsurprisingly my mom got along with them amazingly, they made cookies and cakes and lots of delicious food for us to enjoy later on in the night. Of course as Trevor promised we played board games and  my mom and I won round after round without sparing and mercy to the others.

"Ayyy, this must be jigged. There is no way in the world you win every time." Elliot had enough of the losing and started whining. His sister openly laughed in his face even though she lost too, just in spite of him.

"You're my sister, defend me!"

"Nah, I'm enjoying it more when you whine like a baby." She giggles.

"Sibling rivalry. It never gets old." My mom says towards April and Lisa as they all laugh and start a conversation of their own.

"Hey guys. I have presents to give you." Trevor unexpectedly announces.

"What? Are you serious? I do too." Elliot chimes in.

"Me too..." I say with a surprised look on my face.

"Oh don't worry, I bought you something too." Emilia states proudly.

"Mom, don't tell me you do too?" I ask.

"The present from us moms is the dinner. And all the sweet treats of course." Lisa tells us.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go open them up." Elliot motions with his hands for us to move. We all take the presents from our hiding places and gather in the living room.