Sally William's x Jeff the killer

Now before you decide to get out your pitch fork's and torches, let me explain a few thing's.

Yes i am aware that Sally is cannonly 8 year's old- no this chapter is not sexual, hell- it's barely even a ship chapter to begin with.

It's just a little something that i wrote out of pure boredom (and the lake of inspiration).

So i hope you guy's enjoy this short little chapter- i'm now taking ship request's for this story, but please give me a name of a ship that i haven't already written about.

________________________________________________________________________________

The saturated ground below the killer's feet sloshed and squished with each step the killer took. Mud would splash up every now and then when he miscalculated dry ground, but he could care less of that- his clothing was already stained heavily with blood.

The killer made his way out of the wood's and slowly approached the tome stone before him- the littering on it slowly blurred as hot tear's began to cascade down from his dry orb's.

'In loving memory of Liu Wood's'

Was what was craved into the stone before him.

"Oh god....i-i'm so sorry Liu," he muttered as his knee's buckled underneath him and he fell onto the ground- mud splashing up on his knee's.

Not too long after he fell did another set of much smaller feet approach him. Only stopping a small distance away from him.

However, even then the killer refused to acknowledge the child that had been following him.

Finally, her small bare feet pitter pattered their way over to his side before she wrapped his thin ghostly arm's around his neck.

"Common Jeff, let's go home," she spoke softly before letting go and leading the way.

"Okay, Sally."