Chapter 1: How I ended up this way.

Diana's POV

Year 5077, after world war 21.

Hello, My name is Diana. I was a city girl from New York, my parents were divorced ever since I was five. I lived with my mother all my life until Me and my brother reached the age of 16... my mother died due to cancer, she was diagnosed when we were about the age of 10, the doctors say it's a miracle she even lived that far. 

We had to move in with our father and our stepfamily. As you can tell they weren't very welcoming to me or my brother.

They had one daughter she is a cruel being...Due to her being their only daughter she was spoiled. She got everything she ever wanted, she bullied a lot of people into suicide..she didn't care.

As time passed we would get punished for things that she made up. our punishments weren't the normal ones like taking your phone away or grounding you. They would put our heads in buckets of ice water and almost drown us, they would also beat us till we passed out. there are a lot of brutal punishments...But I would not talk about them.

Eventually, when we became 18 we moved out and started to work with the military. We quickly climbed up the ranks because of our excellent talent in the art of war. we were called 'The Twin Royals Of Death' I'm not gonna lie I liked that nickname.

A chain of events Forced the world government to take action. A new task force arose, and we were called 'Z' I was the leader, and my brother Damien was second in command, even though he was older. there are 15 other members, they are the best if the best.

After two years of this task force,  mysterious events started happening in the city of Zhen, and of course, we were left to investigate it. we got word of mysterious activity in the middle of that city, High energy forcefield. we stayed there for hours, Guarding. many people stood behind the fences we put up, they were recoding. we had masks on to protect our identity.

At exactly noon a portal opened. People were shocked. A Hansome male with pink hair and purple eyes came out of the portal. He walked out with no worry, his posture was relaxed like there was nothing that could hurt him.

"Hello there Otherworlders! My name is Yamerlo!" the man looked around a little "geez this place is depressing" he said under his breath. 

We pointed our guns at him and stood in a defensive formation.

I walked forward to "State your intentions." I said firmly, pointing my M16 rifle at him

"I come from another world! I come in peace. we desire One thousand people from your World to live there" he said raising both his hands, He was very chill, almost daunting us. 

"Dex get the cuffs. AK inform central of the situation." I talked to my team, they saluted and immediately performed their orders.

He shook his head "We want people to come willingly, our beautiful world has magic, equal opportunity, it's like an RPG game"

 I looked at him" Hands behind your head." I didn't believe him, It was Crazy.

He chuckled softly. he extended his palm, and a tornado in the palm of his hand appeared out of nowhere in the palm of his hand. I believed him, Needless to say, I was shocked.

The video want Viral...

A few hours after that the world leaders talked and discussed with him. they allowed people from all over the world to take a test, if they passed, they could go.

me and my brother, we resigned. this was a new start that we wanted. we, of course, Aced the Test, it was physical, Mental, and intellectual. it was easy for us.

that was the start of our adventure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE please! it keeps me motivated

Baiiiiii