Mystery was looking around making sure Alfred was around his office. Alfred sweated once Mystery came close.

Mystery- Alfred?

Mystery looked down the desk.

Alfred- Ah!

Mystery- A-ha there you are!

Mystery said cheerfully but Alfred looked away slowly

Alfred- just leave me alone...

Alfred said sadly. Mystery frowned then sat next to him.

Mystery- Awe why is Freddy so sad?

Alfred looks back with a serious face

Alfred- seriously Mystery?

Mystery- well..yeah!

Alfred sighed

Alfred- First of all I thought you cheated, second of all I didn't believe you, thired of all I made you chase me, and-

Mystery interrupted by kissing Alfred passionately as Alfred started to blush. After a few seconds, Mystery stopped and Alfred was just silent.

Mystery- Heh you really need to calm down and shut up~

Alfred was still blushing for a moment until they heared a door knob. They got out quickly and saw Kao.

Kao- Oh there you are Alfred! I can see Mystery already found you

Kao said in realief, Mystery was just silent while looking at Alfred for how he'll response.

Alfred- yeah, sorry for thinking and just...will you know

Kao- no, no it's fine you were just jumping to conclusions

Alfred and Kao just smiled at each other until Mystery interrupted.

Mystery- don't mean to interrupt but common, we have work to do

With that, Kao and Alfred just nodded and went back to work what Mystery ordered. While Mystery was in his office, thinking..

~ Mystery Thought ~

I got to tell him! I just got to! I can't just leave him off the hook or he'll just...continue drinking and I cannot let that happen

~ Out Of Thought ~

Mystery went back to work, trying not to distract himself even more.

***

It's been almost a week now and Mystery thought it was time to tell Alfred about the drinking. Mystery and Alfred were sitting on the couch and Mystery was ready to speak hoping he wouldn't let himself go.

Mystery- Alfred, I think we need to talk

Alfred- What about?

Mystery sighed then pulled out the whiskey he had in his long ripped coat. Alfred gulped and slowy started sweating.

Mystery- I smelled whisky in the house then found it in the trash can. When I picked up the whiskey, it was all empty...

Mystery said sternly with a serious look. Alfred was shocked that Mystery knew, by the looks of it, that for sure he wasn't kidding.

Alfred-...J-Jeremy..please let me exp-

Mystery looks away for a moment

Mystery- don't call me that Alfred...you know what you did was wrong

Alfred- I know and I don't blame you

Mystery turns back then stands up

Mystery- Then why did you do it!?

Mystery yelled, putting his hand up the air. Causing Alfred to shiver.

Alfred- I d-don't know..

Mystery- ohh so now you don't know?

Alfred looks down getting more scared.

Alfred- Y-Yes..

Alfred gasped once Mystery grabbed his hair, pulling it up to make Alfred stand. He let's go of him while Alfred started to whimper.

Mystery- I'm not playing Alfred! Why did you drink a whole damn bottle of whiskey!?!

Mystery put's his fist up ready to punch Alfred if he didn't answer. Mystery didn't even realize how he acting while Alfred started to cry.

Alfred- I WAS DEPRESSED!! OKAY!? I MISSED YOU!! WHEN YOU WERE IN THE HOSPITAL AND I WAS JUST ALONE LIKE A PATHETIC PERSON!! WHILE KAO AND REX WERE HAPPY TOGETHER AND I'M JUST HERE ALONE WITH NOTHING BETTER TO DO BUT JUST DRINK!!

Alfred started crying even more, sitting back down then hugged himself tightly. Mystery eyes widened, couldn't believe what he just heared. He put his fist down and started to realized what he just done.

Mystery felt guilty once he looked down at Alfred. He sat down next to him. Alfred ingored Mystery, not wanting to deal with him anymore.

He flinched when he felt a hand around his shoulder that brought him more closer to the feline. Alfred looks up at Mystery and he looked back down at him.

Mystery- I'm sorry Alfred, I never meant to hurt you. I just didn't want you to start all over again but instead I let myself go and started to hurt you again...which was the thing why you started drinking. I hope you can forgive me...

Mystery kissed Alfred forehead as Alfred slightly smiled, feeling better.

Alfred- it's alright doofus but your gonna have to me more than a apology

Mystery- That's fair