"Niall those are your fans your talking about!" Kimmy yelled at me. "No! They aren't true fans if they hate on you!" I screamed back. Kimmy was quiet and I knew that she understood but didn't want to believe it. She looked out the window for a while before saying the words I regret ever hearing. "I just don't know if I can take it Niall. Sometimes it's just too much." She whispered. " What do you mean Kimmy?" I put my hand on her shoulder and I felt her shaking.

She turned around quickly and there were tears filling her eyes. "I mean I don't know if I can be with you Niall!" She sobbed. I was hurt. All I've done this past week is help her because she was in the hospital and this is how she repays me? By saying we should just be through?I loved her! "How can you say that Kimmy? All I've done is be there for you and try to help you through everything! You don't talk to me about anything anymore so I can't help you!" I yelled at her.

Tears were filling my eyes now too. I hated fighting with her. I couldn't stand it. I didn't want us to be over but maybe it would be for the best if she's going to act like this. "I get that Niall! I really do! But all this hate I get is aweful! I thought I would be able to deal with this but I can't! I'm not that strong! I love you Niall and I don't want to be through but if your going to act like this then maybe we should!" She sobbed. Her mascara was running down her face, just like the first time I saw her.

"Guys! Stop fighting! This is stupid!" Zayn yelled back at us. "You two love each other! This turn of events is just part of the roller coaster of life!" "No Zayn! Don't start with all that roller coaster crap!" I screamed at him. "Guys please! Stop fighting." Liam pleaded. "No! You guys know what? Fine! We're through Niall!" Kimmy screamed. "Fine!" I yelled. My heart was acking. I wanted to be fine, but I wasn't. I loved her. Why did I say that?

"Guys please stop yelling! Work this-" The car was suddenly being flipped over and the front of a car was coming through the side of our car. Pain shot through my arm as glass from my window shattered and made a huge cut in my arm. We were upside down and I heard Liam and Zayn screaming. I scrambled out of the car and pulled Zayns door open. I pulled him out and saw a huge slash on his leg.I helped him over to the grass and layed him down. I ran back over and tryed to open the door to Kimmy. The door was jammed in from where the other car had hit.

Panic started to race through me. The car had hit mainly where Kimmy was. A guy in tan shorts and a red tee shirt pulled Liams door open and pulled him out. Liam was clutching his arm and he was bleeding from the head. I yelled for more people to help and we tryed to pry Kimmys door open. The ambulence came and got the door open. I gasped when I saw her.

She was unconcious and covered in blood. "Kimmy!" I screamed. Tears were streaming down my face as I pushed past the emergency people. "Kimmy wake up!" I sobbed. I was pulled back by some strong men. I tryed to fight out of their grip but they held me tight and yelled at me to calm down.

The ambulance people carried Kimmy out of the car and put her in a gurny. They rolled her over to an ambulance and shut the doors behind them. I was pushed into an ambulance with Zayn while Liam was put into the third. I screamed at the people and tryed to get away from them so I could be with Kimmy but I couldn't get away from them. Zayn grabbed my arm and I looked at him.He had tears streaming down his face and he looked like he was in alot of pain. I calmed down and sat in a chair. Nurses sowed my arm up as we drove to the ambulance. I pulled my phone out and called Harry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Niall, please open the door. I know your in there." Harry pleaded through the door. I realized he had been banging on the door while I was thinking about what had happened. I stood up and opened the door. Harry grabbed me and hugged me tight and I hugged him back. I didn't cry. I think I cryed all the tears I had in me. "Where's Mariah?" I asked when he let go. "She went in to talk to her." Harry said with worried eyes. " Are you ok Niall?" "Yeah. I'm fine." I lied with a fake smile. Harry pulled his phone out of his pocket when it started to ring. "Hello?" Harry asked. After a few seconds he handed me the phone and mouthed, "It's her mom." I took the phone and answered it.

"Hello Mrs. Archer." I said trying to hide my nerveousness. "Hey Niall! I tryed to reach Kimmy on her cell phone but she didn't answer. Is she there with you?" She asked in the phone. I looked up at Harry and tryed not to panic. "Umm, she's busy at the moment." I said with a shaky voice. "Oh! Well I suppose I should probably talk to you about this anyway. My sister has been diagnosed with cancer and she is haveing surgery for it in a couple weeks. I need Kimmy's little brothers, Michael and Daniel, to stay somewhere during this time. Could they possibly stay with Kimmy and you boys?"

I wasn't really sure what to say. I didn't know anything about taking care of kids and Kimmy had her memory problem. Of course, she did say she remembered her brothers. Maybe it would be good to have more people she remembers around. " We would be happy to have them!" I said filled with excitement. Maybe haveing them around would bring back more of her memories. Plus, she would get to see them. She hadn't seen them since she came to live with us.

"Oh thank you dear! Would it be ok if they come up in three days? I don't want them to know about the cancer yet, so I don't want them to over hear me talking about it." "Uh, Sure. No problem." I answered nerveously. I didn't expect that. What if Kimmy was still in the hospital? I didn't want to worry her mom or brothers yet. Expecally with her Aunt having cancer. I don't want to cause more stress in the family.

"Oh thank you! Tell the everyone I said hello!" The call ended and I handed the phone back to Harry. "What was that about?" Harry asked seeing my worried eyes. "Umm, Kimmy's little brothers are coming to stay with us for a while." I said nervously. "Well that's great! I've wanted to meet them in person!" Harry said excited. We had all met them over skype when they were with Kimmy. "Yeah. Great. Except for the fact that their aunt has cancer and they don't know about it. They also don't know about Kimmy. They're coming in three days Harry. What if Kimmy isn't out of the hospital?"

I rubbed my forehead. I had a major head ache from all the stress. "It will be fine Niall. We don't want to stress them out and don't stress yourself out over this. We'll think of something, but for now let's go back to the boys. They're waiting." Harry says softly. I nodded and walked with him down the hall and we found Liam, Zayn, Louis and Mariah outside of Kimmy's room.

Liam had a cast on his arm and a bandage was wrapped around his head. I hugged him and whispered in his ear, "I am so sorry Liam." "It's ok Niall. Don't blame yourself." He whispered back. I stepped back and nodded with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The doctor told us Liam, Zayn, and I would need to stay in the hospital tonight but could go home tomorrow. Kimmy needed to stay two more nights and then we could take her home as long as we gave her the medicine she needed. Louis and Harry rode home and promised to come in the morning to pick us up. I was shown to my room and I fell asleep almost instantly. It had been a long, tiring day and I knew more were to come, so I should get my sleep while I can.