Chapter 11.

I walked in the kitchen and saw that everyone else was already up and eating flapjacks at the table. "Morning sleepy head." Harry smirked. I rolled my eyes and sat down at the table acrossed the table from Kimmy. "Want some pan- I mean flapjacks?" Kimmy asked passing me the plate stacked high with freshly made choclate chip flapjacks. "Sure. Thanks." I smiled as I placed seven flapjacks on the plate infront of me. I poured a puddle of syrup over them and began to eat them. I bite into the first bit and a smile creeped over my face. " God these are good!" I said shoveling a huge bite in my mouth. Kimmy smiled. "Thank you." 

We finished eating and Kimmy and Mariah started to clear everything up. "I'll help." I said picking up some of the plates. "You don't have to. Youv'e already done so much." Kimmy said. " I know but I want to." I said with a smile. I put the dishes in the sink and started to rinse them off. "Thank you then." She said standing next to me putting the dishes in the dish washer. " I'll be back in a minute!" Mariah shouted from the living room. We heard her run upstairs and I knew I would only have a few minutes alone with Kimmy. If I was going to ask her I better do it now. "So what are you doing today?" I asked cautiously. "Nothing really. Probably just going to organize some of my stuff and then watch tv or something." She said wiping her hands on the towel to dry them off. "Oh. Well do you think you would want to go to the park with me later? You know. After you get done organizing." I asked. "Oh umm sure! I would be glad to go!" She said smiling at me. 

"Go where?" Louis asked walking into the kitchen. I opened my mouth to say no where but before I could say anything Kimmy had already told him. "Niall's taking me to the park later!" She said cheerfully. "Oh I haven't been there in awhile!" Louis exclaimed. "Been where?" Harry and Mariah walked into the kitchen. "The park." Louis exclaimed happily. "Do you mind if we go along?" Harry asked. "Oh umm sure." I responded trying not to sound mad. "I'm going too!" Louis said.

"Awesome!" Kimmy exclaimed. "Mariah come help me finish organizing so we can go." "Ok." Kimmy and Mariah ran upstairs. I looked at Louis and Harry with a frown. " What?" Louis asked. "Nothing." I said before pushing past them and walking upstairs to my room. I shut the door and layed on my bed. Perfect. I wanted to go to the park with Kimmy to tell her how I felt about her and now my plans were ruined my two of my best friends and her best friend. I guess I couldn't really blame them though. They didn't know that I was madly in love with the girl next door. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kimmy's Pov-

Mariah and I finished organizing my stuff and we changed into short shorts and tank tops. We walked down stairs and found all the guys in their swim trunks and shirts with no sleeves showing off their arm muscles. " Why are you guys in swim trunks?" I asked. "Oh we were going to bring some water ballons to the park and have a water ballon fight." Louis said looking at us up and down. "You guys might want to put some swim suits on too." "Oviously." Mariah said bluntly.

We ran up stairs and we put our matching sky-blue bikinis on. We put our shorts on over our bikini bottoms so we wouldn't be just wearing a swim suit. We grabbed tee shirts to put on after wards and went down stairs again. "Ready." We said together. The boys all turned around on the couch and looked at us with their mouths open. " What are you guys stairing at? We know we're sexy but still." Mariah smirked. " You guys are not wearing that to the park." Liam said sturnly. He walked over and grabbed the towels out of our hands. He threw the towel over our shoulders so you couldn't see our bikini tops or stomach. We threw the towels off and stepped back, crossing our arms. "Yes we are. You said change into swim wear and that's what we did." Mariah said sturnly. "I don't mind!" Harry said. "Harry shut up! Your only saying that because your, your you!" Liam yelled at Harry.

The door bell rung and Louis went to answer it. Eleanor and Danielle were both standing in the doorway in pink and orange bikini tops on and jean short shorts on. "See their wearing it too!" I yelled. "W-Well that's different!" Liam shouted. "Really? How?" Mariah asked curious. "W-Well. Umm... It just is!" He yelled. "Babe calm down. Their just haveing some fun." Danielle said pulling on Liams arm. Liam calmed down and looked at Danielle. "Your right. I'm sorry girls. You look beautiful." He apologized. "It's fine Liam. You were trying to look after us. But do us a favor? Try not to as much?" I asked smiling. Liam smiled at us and nodded.

We all got into Liam's mini-van and drove up to the park. "I called the park earlier so they could block the park off for us." Harry said. We got out of the park and ran into the fenced in park. We shut the gate behind us and locked it. There was a scream and suddenly a crowd of hundreds of girls were pressed up against the gate with their phones trying to take pictures and trying to get in. We laughed and ran further into the park to get away. Louis found a water fountain and filled the water ballons he had up with water. The girls teamed up against the boys and we clobbered them with the balloons. We were all socked now and laughing on the ground.

"Kimmy can I show you something?" Niall asked me. "Umm, sure." I said. Niall lead me away from the group and we walked into the woods and along a trail. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Just close your eyes and follow me." Niall laughed. I closed my eyes and held on to his arm. We stopped walking and he told me to open my eyes. I opened my eyes. We were on a hill looking over a beautiful little meadow. The hill was covered with little flowers and the grass was the perfect shade of green. "It's beautiful." I whispered. Niall layed down on the ground and stared up at the clouds. I layed next to him and he put his arm under my head so I wouldn't mess up my hair. "Kimmy?" He whispered after a long while of silence. " Turned to look at him."Yah Niall?" I asked nerveously. I saw his Adam's apple move as he swallowed down a lump. He turned his head so our faces were only acouple inches away. "I-I think your the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I-I love you." He whispered. 

Was this really happening? Was my dream guy finally telling me he loved me? "I love you too Niall." I whispered. He leaned in closer to me to kiss me. I was about to kiss Niall. My best friend for the past nine months. One of the biggest popstars in the world was laying in front of me about to kiss me. I closed my eyes. Our lips were only centimeters away now. "Uff!" I let out. 

Harry and Mariah were on top of us laughing. "Hey! Did you guys know we're not your bed?" I fake laughed. Louis came over to us and fell straight on top of Harry and Mariah. I looked over at Niall with sad eyes. He mouthed "Later" and then weakly smiled. I smiled back and then struggled to push everyone off of me. "Kevin!" Louis shouted and jumped up from us chasing a pigeon around. "Come back! I love you!" 

We all laughed and Harry and Mariah helped us up. Well I was going to kiss him. That's a start right?