Chapter 16.

Hey so do you guys think you could help promote this? I would love you so much! :D Thanks for reading and I hope you like it :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nialls' Pov-

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. I was shocked and I didn't know what to say. "Is all of it gone?" Zayn asked with a quivering voice. "Not all of it. She still remembers she has two little brothers named Michael and Daniel. She remembers you Mariah, to an extent. She knows you're her best friend but she doesn't remember where you met or anything else. She will probably feel most comfortable with you for a while." The doctor told us.

It made sence that she would remember Mariah and her family, if she remembered anything. They had been with her through her whole life. This was all to much. She didn't know who I was and she had lost most her memory because of me. If I hadn't been arguing with her none of this would have happened.

"I-Is it permanent?" Mariah studdered. "No but we're not sure how long it will be until she regains her memory. It could be from a couple days to a couple months." The doctor said. That was it. I couldn't take it anymore. I pushed past everyone and ran down the hall. "Niall!" Harry shouted after me. I didn't bother shouting back or turning around. I just kept running. I ran into an empty room and locked the door behind me. I took deep breaths and started to sweat. I slid down the wall and held the palm of my hand to my forehead.

Tears started to sream down my cheeks again but I didn't cry out loud like I had before. I thought back to when I had met her and how she had been crying in our  tour bus. I thought of how we had attacked her and Mariah on the hotel beds and how she had fallen asleep on my arm that night. I remembered all the phone calls, letters, and skype calls we had done. I remembered the first day she moved in with us. That was the happiest day of my life. The park, the meadow, the cloud watching. It all came rushing out. A small smile creepied up on my face when I started  thinking about the dumb fights we had had in the time she stayed with us, all the times she had cryed into my shirt, and all the times she fell asleep in my arms.

I started to cry out loud as I thought of that day. The day she was put in the hospital. All because of stupid people on Twitter. I hated our fans sometimes. I really did. They hate on Kimmy, Danielle and Eleanor just because they are with us. 

I remembered seeing her asleep on the hospital bed that day and crying over her. I didn't want to think about what happened today. I wanted this all to be a sick dream that I was having. I wanted it to be like it used to be. The memory all came rushing out and I clutched my hands into fist against my forehead as I thought about what happened.

Flash back:

"Kimmy you know I love you."  I whispered to her. We were sitting in the back of our car, driving home from the hospital. "I know. I love you too." She said with a faint smile. I took a deep breath before I asked, "Kimmy. Why did you try to-to.." I trailed off. "Niall I don't want to talk about it." She quickly said. "Kimmy. We have to talk about this. Last time you told me you didn't want to talk about it you ended up in the hospital." I said with worried eyes.

She looked down at the car floor sadly. "It's just, the things people say on twitter to me are aweful Niall. They're just aweful." She whispered. I remembered all the horrible tweets I had gotten, but they had never made me want to die. Why would she do that just because of some hate? "Kimmy what did the tweets say?" I asked worried. She stayed silent for a couple minutes before saying, "They told me I should just die. They told me I was ugly and worthless and that you don't deserve me."  "Why would you believe them Kimmy? They're just some stupid haters!" I said angryly. I don't know why I was so mad. Maybe it was just that I was tired of it all.