Chapter 12.

I layed down on the couch in a pair of gray sweat pans and an old tee shirt. I opened "Hunger Games" to my bookmark and started to read. Mariah, Louis, and Harry had all gone back to their Flat after the trip to the park. I smiled remembering how I had almost kissed Niall. 

A guitar was being played at the top of the stairs and I heard someone start to sing, " I've tryed playing it cool," along with the guitar. I looked up at the stairs and saw Niall walking down the stairs playing his guitar. He looked so nerveous walking down the stairs. "Get out, get out, get out of my head. And fall into my arms instead." He sung as he stepped off the stairs. 

Tears filled my eyes and I smiled. A guy had never sung to me before and I never would have thought the one guy that did, would be Niall Horan. I had only dreamed about this and now my dream was going true."I need that One Thing. You've got that One Thing." Niall spoke the last line of the sung and sat next to me. He put the guitar down and leaned in to kiss me.  Our lips finally touched and he kissed me. "I love you." He whispered. He put his forehead on mine and we stopped kissing. "I love you too." I whispered. "You know what loving me means. Right?" He asked. I didn't even need to think about it. "Yes. It means millions of pictures, hate from jealous fans, and every teenage girl in the world trying to figure out what ever they can about me." I whispered. Tears were filling my eyes thinking about the hate I would get. Niall pulled back from me.

"You don't want to deal with that. Do you?" Niall whispered looking down. "No. I don't. But being with you also means I get to be with the only guy that's ever made me feel beautiful. I get to be with the guy of my dreams." I whispered. I lifted Nialls chin up so he would look at me. He had a tear running down his cheek and hi eyes were red. "But I can make through anything with you because I love you. I always have and I always will." I sobbed. Tears were streaming down my face and my voice was cracking. "I love you too. I have ever since I first met you." He whispered looking me in the eyes. He wiped a tear away from my cheek and kissed me. I kissed him back and put my arms around his neck. 

I was finally with him. With Niall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this chapter is so short guys. Exciting stuff comeing :D