Meggy: Heya, crystal!

Crystal: Hi, meggy!

(Y/N): We haven't seen you in a while!

Crystal: I know, right? We've been a bit busy spying on xeggy and wario-man.

NEO Metal Sonic: Argh, damn wolf...

NEO metal sonic teleported in front of crystal.

Crystal: Oh, hello there, robot.

NEO Metal Sonic: You are nothing but an insect.

Crystal: Is it mechanically possible for you to fuck yourself? (OHHHHHHHH SHIT!)

(Y/N)/Meggy/Francis/Sonic: DAMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNN!!!

NEO Metal Sonic: Wha-?! How dare you!

Crystal: Bring it, metal.

NEO metal sonic charged at crystal, she smiled and avoided his attacks.

NEO Metal Sonic: H-how did you-

Crystal began punching NEO metal sonic, then kicked him into the air.

Crystal: Too easy.

(Y/N): Let us join the fun!

Meggy: Me too!

Francis: Me three!

NEO Metal Sonic: Shit... I gotta run back to my master... he needs this important information i've got for him.

Crystal teleported behind NEO metal sonic and kicked him, sending him flying towards you, you punched him.

Neo Metal Sonic: Argh!

Crystal: Let me finish this, guys. This robot stands no chance against me.

Suddenly, dark gray clouds appeared in the sky, and crystal's eyes began to glow yellow.

Crystal: Eat this, tin can.

Suddenly, many bolts of lightning began striking NEO metal sonic, which fatally damaged him.

Crystal: Now, say goodbye to your life!

A giant, red bolt of lightning struck NEO metal sonic, which made him explode, bits of the metal hedgehog went flying everywhere.

(Y/N)/Meggy: WOW! 

Crystal teleported near you.

Meggy: Crystal, that was amazing!

Crystal: Hehehe, thanks!

(Y/N): You wiped the floor with him! He didn't even stand a chance!

Crystal: Well...i can control lightning.

Francis: You can control lightning? That's a cool power!

Crystal: My brother has a similar power, except that it's fire he controls.

Meggy: Hey crystal, do you want to help us with something?

Crystal: Sure, what is it?

Meggy: When infinite gets home, xeggy, wario-man and their master will begin their attack on inkopolis. Would you like to join us?

Crystal blushed a little hearing infinite's name.

Crystal: S-sure! 

(Y/N): Nice. I honestly thought NEO metal sonic would put up more of a fight.

Crystal: Sonic fought him, and weakened NEO pretty much.

Meggy: Well, we should be heading home. See ya later, crystal!

Crystal: Bye, meggy!

You and meggy jumped into the pipe, and went back to the mushroom kingdom.

(Yeah, crystal made a return! A badass return i should say!)

Lata-

-Static-

Xeggy: Have you found it, yet?

Wario-man: No- Oh, wait!

Wario-man moved some rubble, and found NEO metal sonic's head.

Xeggy: Ah, you found it!

Wario-man: Now, we can get the info we need for our master!

Xeggy: What is the info about, actually?

Wario-man: I believe it's francis' research about travelling to other universes. I know we're gathering a lot of souls in SmeshBras123's universe, but we need WAYYYY more souls if we want to achieve our goal. 

Xeggy: Indeed. Our master will have fun going around the multiverse, killing people and taking their souls.

(I lied about before! I wanted to give off one final trailer for the new arc...and you read that correctly, our villains now have francis' research, they'll be able to use it to visit other universes and take souls from them.)

Anyways, lata!