Chapter six

I have gotten in contact with my cowriter for a while (we lost contact again) but we never continued writing. So this is me attempting to continue on my own. I know the writing style is probably different, but I ask that you bear with me. I'm trying. I really am.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Victors POV

I looked up at the merman who was now towering over me and shrunk back in fear. I watched as his face twisted in confusion as he reached down to pick me up. I quickly yanked my body away from him which only succeeded in toppling me over into the tub of cold water that Vincent must have forgotten to drain.

"Stay away from me!" I shouted at him with chattering teeth as the cold quickly seeped into me.

"Victor… Let me help you…" He tried to go for a soft voice, I think, but I could hear a growl to it.

"I.. I don't need your help!" I scrambled to get out of the tub but slipped and fell back in, splashing water over the side and soaking myself.

"Please. I won't hurt you." His voice succeeded in getting a tiny bit softer.

"I don't believe you." I said under my breath but I am positive that he heard me.

"Look. You have two options. Either you can stay in that tub shivering and slowly getting worse or you can trust me for once and be dressed in warm fuzzy clothes." His eyes flashed with irritation.

I glanced around me and realized what he said was true. Even if I refused him I had no where to go and he could just as easily grab me and force me to do what he wants me to. Or I could simply just say yes and maybe, maybe he'll be nice to me. I felt myself nodding.

"Fine. Ok?"

Not even two seconds after I said that I was scooped up into his arms and carried out into the main room that was connected to the bathroom.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" I gasped in surprise, and I felt my cheeks burn red after I realized that I was still in only a towel.

"I'm fulfilling my half of the deal. You agreed now I'm going to warm you up." He told me as he set me down and whisked away my towel before disappearing into a walk in closet.

I felt my eyes grow wide as I futilely tried to cover up my body. I felt the blush burn past my cheeks and down my neck as I realized there wasn't much I could do to try to cover myself. I heard laughter from the closet and looked over quickly only to see Geneva leaning against the doorway.

"You don't have to be so nervous you know. I'm going to see it all someday." He told me with a light playful chuckle as he watched my blush grow.

"Oh, and what makes you so sure of that?" I asked in as strong of a voice as I could, which honestly wasn't that strong.

"Because you're my Drei and I will have you." He told me in the most serious way before crossing over to where I was standing, which had me backing into the wall quickly.

"S-stay away. Please." I gasped out as my back hit the wall and I slid down to try to cover more of myself as his hungry eyes gazed over my body.

"Can you not…?" I asked in a tiny voice, snapping him out of wherever he was in his mind.

"Oh. Sorry. How bout I dress you?" He asked, holding up a handful of clothes.

"I can do it myself, thank you." I tell him in a tiny voice, looking down at the floor.

"Probably. But I want to do it for you. So, stand up." He told me.

"What…? N-no!" I pushed myself further into the wall.

"Come on, Victor. Don't make this anymore difficult than it has to be." He practically growled at me.

I felt myself standing up as I tried to hold back my shaking and the sobs. I obviously didn't succeed and Geneva's face scrunched up as he watched me.

"D-don't do that." He told me.

I felt the first real tear fall as I looked towards the floor, trying to hide it.

"I said don't do that!" He snarled.

"S-sorry." I gulped as I let him pull me to him before dressing my frozen skin in soft clothing.

After he was done he dragged me over to the bed and forced me to sit on his lap as he wiped away the falling tears. His face looked stricken and he obviously had no idea what he was doing, or what he was supposed to do. He was desperate though.

"Please don't." He said in the softest tone yet as he pulled me into his firm chest.

"C-can I go see me brother?" I ask hesitantly.

He sat there, seemingly debating what to do while I silently begged him to say yes. I sat there in his lap for a minute chewing on my bottom lip before he sighed and nodded a little.

"Fine. Let me just get my-"

"I meant by myself… I'm sorry.." I tacked on the end when I saw how broken his face looked.

"No problem… If you go out into the hallway Theadit should be there to lead you to him." He told me while looking down, obviously hurt even though he was trying to play it off.

He honestly really wanted me here I realized. He cared about me.

"Thank you." I kissed his cheek delicately.

He looked up surprised, before his eyes turned serious as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me close, saying in my ear.

"You won't be able to leave this portion of the castle. I've locked all the doors and there are plenty of guards on the other side." He growled before he kissed my cheek in return then releasing me.

I nodded and quickly hurried out the door, shaken by how fast his mood had switched, barely shutting it before something, or should I say someone, collided into me.

"V-vincent?!" I looked up from the place I had landed on the floor.

"Come on Victor, we are getting out of this hell hole." And with those words he pulled me up and continued running to wherever it was that he was going.

How'd I do? O-O

~Natasha