| Author's Note |

Well, here it is, as promised: the sequel to Rainbow Magic. This is the second book in the Dragon Rider Series that I'm writing, so if you haven't read the first, then I'd advise doing so before coming on to read this one. You will get extremely lost if you don't do so.

This time around, I'm attempting to write and edit chapters at the same time so they're of the same quality as the edited ones of Rainbow Magic. I'm still editing that, by the way, and I will be continuing to do so for a while, so you may want to read over the edited chapters if you haven't already, since there is (and will be) a lot more content compared to that of the original drafts.

This book will likely be one of the longest in the trilogy I'm planning, and is split into four parts as such. All will be posted in the same book, so don't worry on that front. I'm also planning on editing the blurbs for both books when I get time, since right now I feel they're a bit subpar.

You'll get to see more about each of the Misfits, and you'll get to see more of Oz, with plenty of twists and turns along the way. I think I've proven how evil I can be with plot twists and cliffhangers.

Same rules as last time apply. Please don't advertise your book in the comments, nor try to persuade people to read your book. It's a bit rude. Please don't lowkey accuse me of copying someone else's characters or themes. I don't mind comparisons being drawn, but I myself draw a line when someone calls my characters cardboard cutouts or exactly the same. I created them in my brain and on paper with a lot of effort.

Once again, I'm not a professional, and I do welcome constructive criticism but it has to be just that: constructive. The best way to do this is generally to start off with something you liked, then say what you disliked, before wrapping it up on a high note. Saying my book sucks? You're welcome to your opinion, but please, perhaps, try to explain why. If it's not your cup of tea, then there's nothing I can do about that, besides, not everyone likes a book.

This book will have slow updates, since I'm jumping between trying to write full-length chapters for this book (all edited and around 2000 odd words is what I'm aiming for) and editing Rainbow Magic (which is rather pressing, since this is actually the sequel, and it'll be going off what happened in the edited version of Rainbow Magic). So please bear with me. I do have University to attend and study for on top of my writing.

Anywho, hope you enjoy the story coming your way.

Rainbow Dragon (Dragon Rider #2) | On Hold | Pending Rewriteजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें