00 | THE BEGINNING

Prologue | THE BEGINNING

     RUNNING FOOTSTEPS AND CHILD LIKE LAUGHTER echoed throughout the peaceful home

RUNNING FOOTSTEPS AND CHILD LIKE LAUGHTER echoed throughout the peaceful home. Two small children ran around the dining room table. The little girl had been running from the slightly older boy in a game of tag.

The two, unknowingly at the time, would become more then just childhood friends, they would become family. Not that they aren't already with being god-siblings but when tragedy strikes the home of the small girl later that night. A whole new world will open to the small native girl.

     Watching was the children's mothers, Mary Winchester and Jane McKnight. The two sat together and talked in hush voices, not to disturb the children.

     "Any word on your hunter friend?" Mary asked

      A smile passed Jane's lips, "No. But I'm supposed to be meeting up with him next week. I'm finally going to introduce him to Siebel."

"Isn't that too early?"

"Its been two years. He is her father, it's about time he knows her. I just hope she doesn't go into the life is all," Jane spoke, staring down into her cup.

Mary nodded along in agreement. "I know what you mean. I never want Dean to grow up the way we did."

     Jane nodded in agreement. The way the two best friends grew up was not all that great. Raised in the life as hunters, they where now able to have some normalcy with their children.

At least that's what they thought.

The two continued to converse until late in the evening when John Winchester showed up to get Mary and Dean.

     "Dean! It's time to go baby," Mary spoke

The two small children stopped in their tracks in whined in protest. "But mommy."

"Don't worry Dean. We will have Siebel and Aunt Jane over tomorrow. Daddy's here," Mary spoke as she picked up her son.

Siebel ran and hugged her mom's leg, sad that Dean had to leave. She stood there and waved as the Winchesters left.

     "Let's go my paulo deam. It's time for bed," Jane said looking down at her little girl.

     With that, small little Siebel was picked up in her mother's arms and taken upstairs.

☆ ☆ ☆

A loud crash and shouting came from downstairs stirred little Siebel awake. Confusion rushed the small child. "Mommy?"

     The sounds only grew louder as Siebel took her tiny fist and rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

     Grabbing her stuff shark, Mr. Bubbles, Siebel climbed out of bed and made her way to the top of the stairs. Looking down the only light came from the silver moonlight outside, but the shadows of men and her mother cast themselves on the wall.

     She was confused as to what the argument was about, but one word that stuck in her head was one she heard her mother use before around her Aunt Mary, psychic. But the word meant nothing to the little two year old, yet it meant so much more to the men inside her home.

     "Please! I beg of you! I don't hurt anyone! I use to help hunters!" Jane cried out

     "Yeah, look where that got Samuel and Deanna Campbell. You're going to pay for not helping, despite you knowing what was going to happen."

     Jane fought against the grip that two hunters had on her. Looking up at the top of the stairs she saw her daughter staring back at her. Tears filled the little girls eyes as she watched in confusion. Her mother's eyes glowed green, "Run my paulo deam! Run!"

     That's when all hell broke loose, and Siebel's life changed forever.