Chapter 30 - Fire Meets Water

Start from the beginning

☆☆☆

Fifteen minutes later, Cole had successfully added some lime green dye in Xavier's shampoo bottle--shaken up to mix it thoroughly.

For Ash's prank, Coco thought it would've been a great idea to do something to his car. He said Ashton loves his car, and a great way to prank him would be to do something to it. Long story short, we ended up scrapping that plan because Xavier and Ash had taken the latter's car. Instead, since Ashton is such a perfectionist, he decided to do something that wouldn't go unnoticed, but it definitely would take some time to pinpoint exactly what it is that's wrong.

"That's brilliant, Coco! It'll drive him mad," I giggle.

"Thanks, Ava. And you're right, it definitely will." His eyes light up even more than usual at the compliment, and his cheeks are a little flushed.

"Come on, let's hurry before they get back."

I nod and follow him into Ash's room. The plan is to move everything just slightly, altering it just enough for him to notice. Though, he won't be able to tell what exactly it is that's different. After everything in his room is shifted just a tad to the right, Cole also decides to take the keys off of his laptop and switch them around, changing their order. Cole explained to me that he wouldn't notice until he started typing something and realizes the keys were misplaced and tampered with. I nodded.

"To be honest, it kind of scares me how good you are with pranks," I confess as he shuts the screen to the laptop and turns to me.

He grins. "No need to be, kitten. I'll never pull a prank you, promise," he reassures, sticking his pinky out for a pinky promise. I giggle and walk over to him, curling my pinky around his. He leans down and kisses it cheekily.

"I love you, Avelyn," he declares, looking me deeply in the eyes. His flame-filled irises meet my ocean-filled ones.

'Is this what it feels like when fire meets water?'

I never would've imagined it to feel this entrancing and electrifying.

I watch as his face slowly gets closer and closer to mine, our breaths mingling together, creating an enticing warmth. His gaze switches back and forth between each of my eyes, silently asking me if this is okay. I answer by stepping closer to him and bringing my face to his, whispering an "I love you" agaisnt his lips before I press mine into his. Those familiar fireworks emit once they've officially made contact, making us both moan simultaneously.

His hands go to both sides of my waist, pushing me further into him as my arms wrap around his neck. I tangle my hands in his hair at the base of his neck, tugging on it and successfully pulling a grunt out of his warm mouth.

His tongue snakes past his lips and licks mine. I open my mouth to welcome it. Our tongues clash, mingling together and fighting for dominance. He wins, obviously. While his tongue explores every inch of my mouth, his hands sink lower to my butt. I jump and wrap my legs around his waist, pressing us impossibly closer together.

Suddenly, my back meets a wall, and Cole begins to grind his now rock-hard member against my aching heat. I moan loudly against his mouth, and he growls, nipping softly at my bottom lip. Soon, I'm forced to pull back due to a lack of oxygen. But he doesn't seem to be phased because his lips are instantly attached to my neck, attacking the soft skin with his sweet, sensual, sloppy kisses.

I'm left a moaning mess--head thrown back and resting agaisnt the wall behind me--as he continues to grind against me, still latched onto my neck. I can feel him sucking, no doubt leaving a mark. But I don't mind.

"Cole," I whimper when I feel him nip at my neck.

He groans but doesn't reply. Instead, I feel a small draft against my back as he carries me over to the bed. He drops me onto the bed, giving me a chance to see his handsome face. His eyes don't just hold fire. They hold an entire sun, making the room feel as if it's heating up due to a tremendous and scorching flame. I can tell his wolf has taken over.