Harry didn't either. Happily, this dire threat made Draco relax a fraction, but he was still tense and unhappy beneath it all. Harry only left his side for a few minutes, to use the loo, and when he came back Mrs Weasley had Draco cornered and was talking at him very hard. Ginny scooped up Harry's arm as Harry went to go and rescue him, and as it was her birthday he could hardly shake her off. So he had to leave Draco to his doom. And it was doom, indeed; when Harry craned his neck to look over, about fifteen minutes later, Mrs Weasley was dabbing at her eyes with a handkerchief and she leaned over to embrace Draco.

It took Draco a full fifteen minutes longer to extricate himself, and when he re-joined Harry he glared at him, accused him of cruelty and neglect, and then refused to tell him what Molly had said. He was more relaxed than he had been, though, and when Harry asked him if he was ready to go home, he gave an almost genuine smile and said he'd be fine to stay a bit longer if Harry wanted, really, he promised.

"I'm proud of you," Harry said to Draco when they got home, although Harry thought he was prouder of the Weasleys, who he still counted as his family and hoped the reverse was also true, for being so welcoming to a Malfoy.

"Oh bleurgh, how revolting," Draco said with gusto, but his face had almost completely relaxed by now, the stiffness in his neck and shoulders dropping away. And if Harry hadn't suspected Mrs Weasley had forgiven Draco for the things he'd done in the past, he knew it a few days later when a parcel arrived for him in the post. It was squishy, and large, and Draco gave it a suspicious look as Harry tried not to laugh.

Draco opened the parcel and held up a maroon coloured knitted jumper with a large D on the front. "D is for 'if you dare laugh at Draco you're a dead man'," Draco said sweetly, and stared at the jumper in abject horror.

"Molly must have knitted her fingers to the bone to turn it out so quickly," Harry said, trying very, very hard not to laugh. "Aren't you at least going to try it on?"

"Must I?" Draco asked plaintively, but he was already struggling into it.

Draco looked perfectly normal in it, Harry thought as he looked at him. A normal man in a normal jumper. But somehow the whole effect was just too hilarious to be borne. He started to laugh, and once he started he couldn't stop. Draco tried to be annoyed, but Harry's laughter appeared to be contagious, because soon he was smiling too, at first rustily, and then he was laughing as well. "Gah!" Draco said, rubbing at his neck. "It's itchy."

"But it's so sexy," Harry said through his laughs.

"Oh is it?" Draco asked, the light of battle in his eyes.

"No," Harry said quickly. "Nothing could be less sexy! Nothing, I swear!" But it was too late. Draco was already reaching for Harry, to teach him the error of his ways. And some fifteen minutes later, Harry was coming all over the front of Draco's Weasley-knitted jumper, as Draco explained in some detail just why wool was so erotic, particularly wool that had been worked on by Mrs Weasley as she sat in the Burrow surrounded by her family. Including Ron, Draco said mercilessly as Harry's orgasm rocked his body. Ron liked to wear woolly jumpers too, he added. Probably while making sweet love to Hermione.

"Ewwwww!" Harry said after he'd finished, starting to laugh all over again.

"Where's your respect?" Draco asked sternly, and made things worse by pulling the jumper off his head and trying to use it to wipe Harry's cock clean. Harry, trying to flee but tripping over his own trousers, thought he'd never be able to look Mrs Weasley in the eye again, let alone Ron.

^^^^^^

The next day, down at Harry's Quidditch pitch, surrounded by her Harpies teammates, Ginny proposed to Astoria.