𝐒𝐈𝐗 INTRUDER ALERT

Börja om från början

Robin begins fighting the robot-like family with his staff, each member coming back for more, none staying down. Garfield runs off and Maeve gets what he wants to do, and she wants to do it as well. Help.

She stands forward holding her fist out as the rocks that glow yellow begin to surround her hand making a giant fist, she draws her fist back connecting it with the boy who was close to her, knocking him to the ground. Maeve loses the rock fist before moving the piece of earth she was standing on, lifting her of the ground. She moved in front of the now tiger shaped Garfield, who stood on the car. And behind Rachel, whose eyes were darkened, Kory and Dick were also in front of the levitating girl. Her eyes were wide open. Her hair lifted off her shoulders as well as the yellow aura around her outstretched hands.

The older woman with the handsaw turned around to face the group a smile on her face, she looked over each individual and her smile dropped, Rachel stepped forward in front of Dick before she dropped the handsaw on the ground, "Well, look at the mess we've made." She said, tucking a stand of hair behind her ear.

⛧彡

Garfield, Maeve and Rachel were watching the two children while Kory and Dick watched and questioned the adults. "Why are you and your weird family trying to kill me?" Rachel asked from her spot in front of the 'siblings'. Maeve watched from her spot against the wall. "You should come with us." Maeve scoffs, rolling her eyes. The boy and girl looked to the blonde with no emotion. "Seriously." The girl stated, they looked back to Rachel. "It would be better for everyone." "If not where all going to be in trouble." They look to each other. "You don't want to be in trouble." The boy stated. "No, you do not." The girl added, Maeve looked to Garfield who sat on the table seeing his look of worry. Rachel sighed. "I'm going to get some air." She grumbled walking out of the apartment.

The boy and girl look to Maeve with no expression. She pushes herself against the wall, so she stands up straight and walks towards them. "Maeve." Garfield warns. She reached them and she leans down to their height. She waves off Garfield. "You know with all that fighting, you may have gotten some dirt on you." Maeve said a smile on her face. "How about I rip your skin off and.... Hey! Put me down!" She yelled as Garfield picked up the girl and threw her over his shoulder. Walking out of the room and closing the door. He puts her down, back on the floor. Her arms were crossed, and she glared at him. "I hate when you do that." She grumbled, turning on her heel walking to the hall to go outside.

Walking until they reached Dick and Rachel. "So, uh... Batman. You know him?" Garfield asked. "Of course, he knows Batman." Rachel and Maeve said unison causing them to smile at one another. "Are we gonna meet him?... I'd really like to met Batman." Garfield said, fanboying over the vigilante. Dick had a sly smile on his face. "No, you not." He replied amused by Garfield's reaction to the situation. "Any luck?" Kory asked walking to the group of 4. "I'm gonna find out who's running this freak show." Dick said as he leaned against the now open car door. "Yeah. I'll come with you." Kory replied. "They'll kill any cop that try to handle'em." "Oh. I know what to do with them, alright." Kory replied. "Kory. No killing. Please. There's been enough." He said about to get into the car.

"I thought we weren't supposed to spit up." Rachel added. "I'm coming back, I promise." He replied. "Keep them safe." He said getting into the car. "Of course." Kory replied. They watched as the car drove away. Maeve sighed quietly to herself. "Not on first watch." She said as she walked away to her room wanting to get her well needed 6 hours of sleep.

this chapter is very short, sorry, but that was the last scene that they were seen in before Dick drove off and i didnt know how to add anymore. But Jason Todd is coming in next chapter and i have a good idea for the chapter.  

also this book is nearly at 1k reads

new note: its nearly at 4k now wtf 

new new note: 13K !!!!!!!!!

new new new note: 50K wtf !!!!!!