CHAPTER 3 : First Day Of Academy

A/n : hey everyone Nightmare here and welcome back to "SON OF THE BAT" it's been a while since I written anything on this one but I'm pretty confident that I can definitely make it a good one. So now without further waiting.......lets enjoy.

(Y/N) POV

I was just sleeping on my own bed dreaming about......uhhh......nevermind it's too messed up to say. Then my alarm went off and I woke up. So did my team. We did our daily routine. You know......100 push-ups then other activities. After we were done we saw that it's only 6:30. The others groaned and laid on the floor cause........we didn't had much to do. I just sighed and went out of the dorm with my armor on and went to look around Beacon a little before the classes start which was about an hour later. I accidentally bumped into someone. I looked up to see it was my girlfriend Starfire.

(Y/N) : oh. Sorry Kori. Didn't really see where I was going.

Starfire : it's okay. I was coming to your dorm anyways. So you want to go and eat at the cafeteria with team JNPR?

(Y/N) : sure. Let's go.

She gave me the sweetest smile I've ever seen. She then grabbed my hand and dragged me to the cafeteria. Man sometimes I forget that she has her super strength. When we entered all of the girl's attention were to me. Why? Is there something on my face?

Starfire : come on. You don't need to check your face every now and then. You look handsome the way you are.

(Y/N) : thanks Kori.

We then made our way to where team JNPR were sitting which I noticed were 4 other girls sitting.

Starfire : hello everyone.

JNPR & RWBY : hey Kori.

Pyrrha : hey handsome~.

I just winked at Pyrrha which made her blush. When the other girls noticed me they all grew blushes (except Nora). Well except the ginger head girl. (that's what I said) one of them I kind of recog-.......oh no. Why's Wiess here?

Wiess : he-hello (Y/N). It's g-great to s-see you ag-again.

(Y/N) : *sigh* hello Wiess.

She just looked up at me with a weak smile. Guess she just wants to befriend me like the first time we met back at a party a couple of years back.

Flashback a couple of years ago (Y/N) POV

I was forced to attend a party that my dad made me to come. I don't really care about these parties anyway. I just come here cause I have to......or else no patrolling as Robin. And I don't want that to happen. But seriously how can we even come to a Schnee party? It's just that I don't really like the people who don't respect other people's differences. Anyways I just walk around the mansion. It's smaller than our own....but I don't really mind that. I walked for a bit not really paying any attention to where I was going and bumped into someone. I looked at her and saw the white hair.

(Y/N) : ow. I'm sorry. I didn't watch where I was going.

??? : N-no it's okay. I wasn't paying attention as well.

I looked at her and our eyes locked. That's when I noticed the blush on her face.

??? : I-I'm Wiess Schnee.

Oh great a Schnee. Bet she would just demand marriage right now. But I'm just gonna go with the flow.

(Y/N) : I'm (Y/N). (Y/N) Wayne.

Wiess : wa-wait......yo-you're a Wayne?

(Y/N) : kinda. I'm adopted.

Wiess : oh. Well then. It-it was an honor to me-meet you (Y/N). I-I must go.