Part 1

~Jungkook POV~

I was studying so hard on math, because next week we have a math test. And it is not okay if I fail. "Junkook! Come down. We gonna have dinner!" Said my mom. "Okay mom!" I leave my stuff on my desk and walked downstairs.

~After dinner~

I'll go back to my room and took my computer. I saw an advertisement on the internet of ibighit. 'Hmm.. on a Saturday at 2 o'clock' I though. I walked downstairs where my parents were. " Mom, dad, can I go to the audition of ibighit?" "Sure hun, we can go know if you want?" My dad said. "Okay, I'm packing my things right now!"

~Time skip~

We were in the car on our way to Seoul. After same hours later we were going to the hotel, because tomorrow are the auditions. "I'm a little bit nervous." I said. "It's okay lil bro. You can do this." My brother said. And with that I fell in sleep.

~Time skip~

The next morning I was tired. I didn't sleep well. I'm so nervous. I hope this is gonna be okay. "Wake up you sleepy head!!" "Leave me alone or I'll kill you!" After a few minutes my brother put water over my face. I got out of bed and try to catch my brother. "Go take a shower!" I looked at the time. I run to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I changed myself and my brother was waiting for to get some breakfast put of the restaurant. After breakfast we go to the ibighit building where the auditions where. I'm so nervous.

(This my first FF. I'm sorry that it is short. I'll try to do the next one longer~)