6. Wearing Eachovers Clothes

Peter Parker's PoV
I angled the camera correctly before pressing the record button. "Hey Parker's!" I whispered to the camera, just loud enough for my voice to be heard above the sound of the shower.

"So, if your new, welcome to my channel, my name is Peter Parker and I'm a stupid nineteen year old." I said, smiling to the camera.

"So," I said, picking up the camera and walking it over to my bed, placing it at the foot as I sat at the top of the bed, some clothes in front of me.

"As you can hear, the shower is running and my girlfriend, MJ, is in their ans what I have here." I picked up the clothes, showing them to the camera. "Is some of my girlfriend's clothes, these are the clothes she was gunna change into after the shower but I stole those, as you can see, and replaced them with my clothes." I said cheerfully.

"So, I'm going to change into these and then I'll be back."

I quickly went over and turned off the camera and changed into MJ's clothes, luckily for me she took long showers so I had a bit of time.

Sadly she wasn't really a dress person otherwise that would have been amazing, but anyway, this was brilliant enough.

I turned on the camera again and we (meaning me and the soon to be watching viewers) waited

Michelle Jones's PoV
I ran my fingers through my hair, workout out the notts ans enjoying the hot water.

I turned the shower off and got to drying myself and my mop of a hair. I turned around to get my clothes to see... Peters sweater? The little shit.

I sighed. I should have known he would pull some sort of trick on me.

"Peter!" I called. "Give me my clothes back."

My only reply was some giggles from the room.

Looking around I gladly saw that my undergarments where still where I left him, I slipped them on before giving up and slipping on his clothes as well, knowing him this would be a stupid thing for his YouTube channel and I was most definitely not going to be recorded in my towel.

I unlocked the door and poked my head out too see I was correct, Peter was sat on our bed, camera in hand, in my clothes, goofy smile on his face.

"You asshat." I said, stepping out of the bathroom.

"Oh!" He fake gasped, turning the camera to see his reaction. "Excuse me, this is a family friendly channel." He soad, pretending to be hurt by my words.

"Anyway," he said, going back to his usual goofy expression.

"Here's the result!" He angled the camera, showing me standing in his clothes before showing him.

"And anyway that's today's vlog, hope yal enjoyed me annoying my gf." He siad before doing his end thing he does before stopping recording and flopping into the bed as I lay down next to him.

"You know what MJ" He mumbled. "Your clothes are comfy, think I'm gunna steal them more often."