"My lord, please tend to Ms. Haru while I deal with this nuisance," Sebastian commanded. Ciel nodded and jogged over to me.

        "Ms. Haru? Sebby-chan, don't tell me you got a new master! And a girl at that fact too!" Grell exclaimed. She whipped her head around and for the first time, I saw her face.

        She had red glasses, the type librarians have, and pointy teeth. She looked like a guy! She sounded like one too! Maybe she was a-

        "Oh god! A cross-dresser!" I said out loud. Ciel, who was next to me, started laughing out loud.

        Grell was taken back. He stopped pressing his chainsaw towards Sebastian and pointed it at me instead. "Excuse me little girl, I am not a cross-dresser! I just happen to love all things red and fashion!" He gave a little twirl.

        "Are you gay then? 'Cause I'm pretty sure that you're a guy... And Sebastian's a guy... and you called him 'Sebby-chan'... Usually that term is for couples..." I pondered. "Are you guys dating?!"

        Grell smiled happily. "Oh yes!" He dropped his chainsaw and hugged Sebastian's arm.

        "Wow Sebastian... I never took you for the gay ty-"

        "We are not 'dating' and I am not 'gay.'" Sebastian said as he tried to free his arm from Grell.

        "W-what the fuck is going on here?!" Nick exclaimed. I had forgotten all about him during my chat with Grell. We all faced towards him in shock.

        "Heh, I'm here to take your soul!" Grell said striking a pose; his arms across his chest, and his fingers doing peace signs. Nick just looked even more confused and shocked.

        Quickly, he got up and pulled out a gun. Then, Nick aimed it at me. "Give me her, and no one gets hurt," he said.

        Why does he want me? Can't he see that there's like three freaking guys in between us?! Honestly, what kind of adult is he?

        "I am sorry sir, but we cannot allow you to take her," Sebastian said formally. Nick growled.

        "I came here to get a little fuck out of that slut over there," Nick said. I became angry.

        "Slut?! Did you just call me a slut?!" I yelled and started to march towards him angrily.

        Once I reached him, I put one finger under his chin and raised it up. "Listen here man-whore, I'm no slut. You'd be a fool to call me that. Now why don't you be a good little asshole and GO THE FUCK AWAY!" I yelled. But before I could walk away, he grabbed my arm and held me hostage-style. The gun was pointed at my head.

        "I'm taking this bitch with me, and don't you dare think to follow or else I'm blowing her head off! Heh, but that'll happen later if you know what I mean," He smirked. My eyes widened.

        "Sebastian! Ciel! Get this thug's hands off of me right now!" I commanded.

        "Yes, my lady," Sebastian bowed. But when he got up, I heard Nick cock the gun.

        "Don't even try," he said. I was starting to get impatient.

        "Oh shut your trap! Sebastian! Of you don't deal with this bastard on the count of five, I'll use you for target practice next week!" I threatened. It wasn't a good threat since Sebastian feels no pain... Unless inflicted by another demon

        ... or himself.

        Nick pressed the gun against my head. I could feel him shaking as he did so.

        "One!" Sebastian moved with incredible speed.

        "Two!" Nick back up and shot the gun towards me.

        "Three!" Right when the bullet was about to hit me, Sebastian caught it in between his fingers. He clicked his tongue.

        "If you hadn't threatened my lady so cruely... it wouldn't have come to this," Sebastian said with false sympathy. Nick started to run.

        "Four!" Sebastian flicked his wrist and Nick fell to the ground; a bullet in his head.

        "Tch, you took too long," I complained. In the background I could hear Grell admiring Sebastian's work.

        "I am sorry, my lady. I'll be quicker next time," Sebastian bowed.

        "Excuse me! A reaper has to do his job here," Grell said as he walked in between us. He started his chainsaw and stabbed it into Nick. I watched with a straight face... a bit curious on what he was doing. Then there was a flash of light, and there were these... old-school film things. The ones from the theaters.

        "Wow! What is this? It's pretty," I said.

        "This is a Cinematic Record. It shows what the human, who had just died, did while he or she was alive. Reapers look upon the Cinematic Record and judge the human on whether they shall live or not. If deemed unworthy to continue living, the Reaper will collect the soul right then and there," Grell said as he looked into the Cinematic Record.

        "Wow... So this is the literal 'Life-Flashing-Before-Your-Eyes scenario, huh?" I guessed.

        "Yeah, that's what I was about to say," Grell answered. He took out his chainsaw, and all the lights disappeared.

        "W-what happened? Did something go wrong?" I asked.

        "No. He just collected the soul, finishing his job," Ciel said. I looked at him.

        "Ms. Haru. I am sorry to say that our objectives for tonight have been a failure due to the suspect dying. Shall we try again tomorrow?" Sebastian asked.

        "No. Let's take the next few days off," I said. I turned around. "Let's go. I'm getting tired."

        "Yes, my lady," Sebastian said.

        "Byeee Sebby-chan!" Grell said. I heard Sebastian mumble something. I laughed quietly.

        "Until next time Grell."