e

They remained looking at her until she got up, as a normal reaction. Who wouldn't be surprised? After seeing multiple eyes staring at you? Realizing the situation for hoseok "Are you okay? Should we call the doctor?" She looked at hoseok and just waved her hand as no but her head felt like cracking.

Namjoon saw her pain, he quickly stood up to call the doctor. Shin Ri, jungkook's girlfriend went to their bedside table to get her a glass of water, min ju also went to her and helped her to sit up.

"Thankyou" she mumbled, barely audible.

The rest just sat there, although hoseok might be wondering why taehyung, seokjin, jungkook and eun mi were absent he kept his mouth shut as he doesn't want to disturb again his room-mate. "Taehyung went to busan with jungkook. He's desperate to look something that would motivate him for the show, Seokjin still in Italy, eun mi said he'll stay there for a while" says Min Ju probably noticing hoseoks curled brows, he replied her with an Ahh and stared through the window, such a nice day to be here he thought.

Namjoon arrived with the doctor, both patients welcomed her with a smile which she gave back.

She stood between the two beds and look at the two in a friendly way, "Kim Sun Mi?" she looked up after checking her records "Also Jung Hoseok" they both answered a yes, alerting yoongi who's almost passed out beside hoseok.

After finding out that they both lived alone on a dorm, she warned them about their lack of sleep and eat. Who would skip the most basic and essential for a human? They just did. Sun mi has been skipping meals in exchange for longer hours studying as for hoseok, more time for him to have practices.

"I'll tell the nurses you'll be discharged after 5 days." Earning a groan for the both of them "Yah! If you'll continue being stubborn, you'll be discharged In a week"

"Don't do that again, taking advantage of your health to do better.." she stopped for a second and noticed yoongi staring right through her soul, then she gave him a smirk "Regain your health alright?" she told them and left the room.

Sun Mi only noticed the IV Dripped pierced through her veins and she almost passed out, omygod needles! She mentally calmed herself and was only snapped through her thoughts when the rest said goodbye saying they still have afternoon classes and such. She just smiled at them telling them to take care.

"Hey?"

oh right, I'm not alone. She thought.