His Wife...My love?

Sorry for being gone so long:
Got a new phone,depress lately and was a little stress out a lot. But I will try to be here a lot since I do have a lot of headcannons and ideas to do on here. Plus spoiler alert:this takes place where Ava,Odin,Maggie,and Gil escapes titan planet. If you aren't on that part please don't read this. Plus like I said this is what happens differently than the comic itself so it's not like what happens in the real comic. If I'm good enough to type,I might make AUs for this book.
Hope you enjoy this one:

Odin and Ava sits next to each other while talking about how Odin knows about the pacts and gods and Ava talks about how she needs help. That's basically all the stuff that Pedri could understand hearing them. Pedri didn't really paid much attention to his pathetic host or what ever his host was saying, but his attention was more to the host of his queen.
Ava was smiling the entire time while talking about what odin knows and what his planet believes and does. She seemed really interested in it and it made Pedri a little confuse.
I guess the little girl is into conversations like this? The purple demon thought.
He looks at Ava's hair. It seems similar to his wife's hair color. Brown with a touch of blood red on top. For some reason Pedri starts to examining her.

Her anger early in the ridiculous place? Like his wife's
Bright Orange and yellow skin? Like his wife's.
Her bright red and yellow demotic eyes?Like his wife's.
Sharp beautiful teeth?Like his wife's.

Basically her looks look exactly the same like his precious wife,but the only thing that wasn't the same about Ava....was that it isn't her. Not even her personality or the wya she acts seemed familiar.
He knows that girl isn't his wife.
He knows it's just a girl who has his queen's fire abilities and looks of a goddess. Even her attitude and comments about wrathia is getting on his nerves. But Pedri knows that wrathia is in there somewhere. Somewhere where she is waiting for his massages when she is stress or his support for her. He knows that he needs to see her soon.
Ava yawns a little making Odin look at her with curiosity.
"You t-tired Ava?" Odin asks.
"Yeah...(yawns)...a little." Ava replies rubbing her eyes with both hands.
"W-well..I'll tell m-Maggie and Gil to g-go to sleep. I'll f-find a way to turn o-off the lights." Odin says getting up. Before he left he turns around and says to Ava that he'll be back,which Ava smiles and nods.
Ava felted a lot better now. Not only did Odin help her escape the titan planet and did carried her to safety,he gave her snacks and listen to her backstory on Wrathia.
He believed her.
He listened to her.
He is probably going to help her.
And that was all he had to do to gain her trust.
She was glad she met him,but also very nervous to get close. The last time Ava got close to someone,one left her all alone while another thinks of her as a criminal.
She believes that anyone who gets close with get hurt by her. And she doesn't want anyone to get hurt anymore.

I think you all know who's fault it is for Ava's lack of trust.

Ava sees the lights go out and everything looks a little darker. But some beautiful green scenery are on the cargo ship so it's not that bad.
Next thing she knows,pain went thru her stomach and it growled so much. Ava hugged her stomach tightly and whines.
"Aww man!!!" Ava frowned.
"Maybe it's because of a-all that snacks y-you ate."
Odin says coming back and sitting next to her.
"But they tasted so good!!!" She whines again.
"Titan strikes again.." she replied while Odin takes off his boots and sat them behind his head.
"Well...at least I have this bunch of trash to lay down on!" Ava says having a bunch of trash under her body,not noticing the small smile on odin's face.
Ava and Odin lay down and rest.
"Can't wait to forget today for a little while..." Ava yawns afterward before she fell asleep.
Odin was pleased that Ava was finally able to get rest due to the chaos she has been. She deserves a good night rest.
Ava falls asleep quickly leaving doin the neck to person to sleep.
But before he was about to go to sleep,a certain demon had to comment something that caught Odin off guard.
"She is very beautiful..like my wife." Odin looks up at the direction where Ava was. Pedri Nanezgani was hovering over Ava and watching her sleep so peaceful in her mind. He took a strand of her hair and played with it. Pedri can't touch her but it looked like he was really feeling it.

Odin was surprised by this comment.

Ava probably has Pedri's wife. She even is pacted with his demon's wife.
So what does that leave with him and her?
If Ava has his demon's wife... does that make Odin and her anything at all?
Or does it affect anything at all?
No....it's shouldn't Odin thought. Just because his demon is married to Ava's,it doesn't mean that they would be anything more than friends.
While Odin daydreamed about his thought,he didn't realized that Pedri was going closer to Ava's head.
Pedri strokes Ava's head lightly,making her shift a bit. Odin is pretty sure that Pedri can't touch anything,but for some reason it looked like Ava felt that.
"She may not act like a Vengess Queen like my Love"
Pedri continues to stroke Ava's hair while she is sleeping."but she does have the fierce temper and strength of her. I know that my wife is in there somewhere." Pedri keeps focus on the host's sleeping sled while she is dreaming. She look like she was having a nightmare is what Odin thought. Odin scoots closer to Ava and whispers to Pedri but in a sort of loud and deep tone.
"J-just because you w-want to see y-your precious wife a-again,doesn't mean I'll b-be k-kind enough to d-do that. Y-you hurt me f-for a long time. Wh-why should I help y-you all o-of a sudden?" Odin says to Pedri which made the purple demon glare angrily.
Out of nowhere Ava scoots closer to Odin's waist and wraps around his waist and clings to it,making Odin blush.
He tried to push her away from him,but she was already comfortable where she was and he knew she probably won't move if she was awake.
"No matter what you think about her,she will be more than just a friend or a coworker.." Pedri said to Odin making himself walk away.
"J-just because she is helping me w-with my mission and I'm h-helping hers,doesn't m-mean she is a c-coworker!" Odin yells but not too loud for Ava.
Pedri glares at him before talking in a low tone. He also looked like he was going to leave.
"I didn't say she was just a helper. You thought that."
Pedri replies before continuing once more.
"She might be the person you could be looking for anyway. A women to understand your pain,to understand the pain in your past and in life,to understand the loneliness you have, and to understand the emptiness you feel everyday...." Pedri was about to disappear when he gave his last advice.
"Just because she has my wife..my idol,it doesn't mean she might not be yours as well. I don't care what you want but I'm showing you what it is you probably need in your pathetic life."
Odin was about to comment on the last part when Pedri already vanished in thin air.
Odin was very confused in the whole conversation.
What in the name of gods has Pedri ever talk in a conversation like that?
His lover?
Meaning in life?
What he needs?
Odin couldn't cooperate what his demon was saying at all. He didn't even want to think about it.
He was successful to get her to let go so that he would lay down next to her. He faces towards her and saw how peaceful she looked while sleeping.
He couldn't help but smiled.
"He w-wasn't wrong." Odin started saying.
"She I-is beautiful..even I-if she looks like a v-vengess." Odin closes his eyes and hoped the next day would be calmer than today.

And he hoped Ava would be happier too as well.

Gosh dang I really need to finish this stuff more often!!!!!
This is more like a what if? Chapter. I just like to reverse the chapters in the comic to something else but I really shouldn't to not tell spoilers should I?
I do have a few AUs in mind so I might do that.
Thanks for the votes and reading lists as well!!!
I love how people still read this but I would love to get more votes please!!!
And I might make a Ava's demon book where all ships,fanfics,and all that stuff are there in one book!!!!
So we will see!!!
And I'll try to be active more. Due to how tumblr and amino community got my attention a lot more than Wattpad and YouTube videos. So I will do my best!!!! See y'all later!!!!!