Joining him?

(This takes place at Titan HQ)
(P.S this is similar to what's happening but very different. So like this one is what if Ava and Odin didn't waste time to find Maggie and persuade her. What will happen?)
Let's see!
If you haven't seen Ava's demon pls watch it on YouTube or the website.
If you don't understand the background and such: https://youtu.be/DCg_u5vysoE
Enjoy!!!

(Ava's pov)

Odin and I followed Gil and Maggie far behind them.
Why would Odin say that? I thought thinking back to when I was back at Gil's house.

"You can take us to my planet."
That is what Odin said when he wanted Gil to take me and him back to his home planet. Why did he said me as well? Didn't he want to bring Maggie to... I dunno win her heart or something?
(Lol) We continued to follow behind. We enter the entrance and I examine Titan HQ.

                                          /\(Does not belong to me | ) The headquarters looked a lot

/\
(Does not belong to me | )
The headquarters looked a lot.....expensive....or rather similar. Lots of people were enjoying their time and some were too busy with jobs and stuff. A lot of soldiers were here and somehow I felt...really powerless.
Gil calls for us next to an entrance of some sort of refugee center.
"Okay so just...go through this door... and they would help you with clothes, food,and problems that you guys have!!" Gil says very nervously.
I wasn't getting this right.
Problems?
"Wait what do you mean problems?"
I asked Gil but before I knew it,Gil was pushing me and Odin to the entrance of the center.
"J-just go in and they will help y-you with anything! Don't wanna be seen by guards now would you?"
"Oh we don't?!"Odin was yelling at Gil but both of us were already in the center.
Maggie sticks her tongue out to us and Gil waves us good luck.
Great now I'm stuck with Odin-Wait what?
Before I was in my thought I see Odin prying the doors open and telling me to help him.
"H-hang on! I just want to grab clothes first!"
"Th-There's n-no time!" Odin grabs my arm and we were already walking out of the center to a corner.
"Hey let me go you smelly-!!"
He finally lets me go.
"You d-don't knwo what h-happens I-in there Ava.T-they don't care for y-your health. T-they just put y-you back to where th-they found you and l-leave you there!" Odin scowls at me making me feel a little angry. But then I guess I see why somehow I believe him.

(Diff pov)

"Why....Why would Gil do something like that to..us?" Ava says sitting down depressed.
"Because A-Ava followers d-do what they're order t-to." Odin sits beside her.
"They d-do Titan's d-dirty work."
Odin looks at Ava and looks down at the floor then back at her.
Ava does the same.
"But then...why didn't Maggie end up like us? Why just the both of us?"
Odin sighs and replies.
"She said she w-wants to become a follower and would do her b-best to become one."
Ava snaps her gaze at Odin.
"Wait what?!" She yells in shock.
"But I'm sure she's doing it for her own reasons." Odin adds up to his answer to Ava. "S-she probably will get d-detained jut for being loud."
Ava starts to comment on something.
"So...how do you know so much of Titan anyway? I'm pretty sure school didn't teach us that kind of things."
Ava asks looking at Odin.
Odin replies.
"M-my parents taught me. They also taught me that it is important to learn things and know of someone powerful to know if they are to be trusted or not. It's good to know your surroundings better."
Ava sees Odin a little pale but still the same look he had early.
"It's kind of nice to have parents to teach you things."
"W-well speaking of things..about my planet." Odin mentions.
"Oh no here we go again."
Ava sighs in disappointment but was later interrupted by Odin.
"I-I'm serious! My planet is a good place to be hidden by Titan. It's got food,water,and shelter f-for you. You could b-be safe there." He looks at Ava and says."P-please..Come with m-me."
Ava looks away from him.
"I don't even know you. How could I trust you?" Odin stands up and walks away. "F-fine have it your way,b-but I'm finding a way o-out of here. Y-you go whatever you wants,but I-I'm getting out of here." Ava watches Odin leave but not until she finds some sort of syringe with stuff in a box and feels uneasy.
(This is where it's different because it's a fanfic so this is the twist.)
But she couldn't help but think. Odin probably could help her with something,and Maggie probably won't go with her or let her come since they're not friends anymore.
What if?
Ava stands up and tries to find Odin.
Luckily he was only by a corner and she catches up to him.
"Wait Odin! Wait up!"
Odin stops and looks behind him to see Ava catch her breath. Before he could answer,she talks first.
"I'll...I'll go with you. If that's okay."
Odin garland his pipe and smokes in it. Then sighs.
"Alright then,let's get going."
"Okay."
Ava follows Odin to sneak back to the ship that Gil was driving on. There were only a few guards so it was alright to be careful. Odin waits for the right time to run inside and start the ship. When the guards looked away,Odin and Ava runs towards the ship and hurried to turn it on. Luckily Odin turn it on at the right moment and the ship was now already in the air. The guards were trying to see what was going on but Odin was faster. He and Ava drove away and into space.
Ava looks at Odin but not before Odin looks at Ava and she looks away.
"D-don't worry,we're safe now. Next stop,my home planet."
"...yeah." Ava would miss Maggie but now she is safe with someone else.
Someone that she can trust now.

The next chapter will be tricky for me.
But the next next chapter will have a request from someone that asked a favor.
Maybe when I finish the four chapters I'll see if I can do requests on this story. MAYBE!!!!! Okay?
Bye!!!