*Chapter 18 | Andrew finds out*

~Morgan's POV~

~Morgan's POV~

I was in my room at my apartment. Thinking about the news. IM PREGNANT!

"How am I gonna tell Andrew I'm pregnant, I don't want to make him to run away— we just got together." I said in my head. I been stuck in the bathroom puking I finally stopped I had a shower and got my pjs on and went to the couch and watched tv. I been eating a lot of food what pregnant ladies eat. Until I heard a knock on the door— I slowly got up and walked to the front door and I opened it. It was him, it was Andrew. I kinda got surprised.

"Hey sweetie." He said while he kissed me on the cheek. "Hi babe." I said back at him. "What are you doing and can I come in." He said while holding me. I got nervous but I shook my head. "I been just watching tv." I said to Andy. I grabbed my his hand and pulled him on the couch. I been snuggling into his arms the whole time.
It been over three hours already, I was falling a sleep I felt him kiss me on my forehead.

"Andrew— I need to tell you something." I say with my groggy voice. "Not now sweetie, go to bed." He said while kissing me and picking me up from the couch and took me to my bedroom. He laid me down on my bed and kissed me and said, "goodnight." He said while walking out the door.

"Andy!!" I said to me. "Yeah." He came back, I looked up to him.

"Can you stay with me."

He looked at me and then he shocked my head. "Sure, anything for my princess." He said while he got ready and laid beside me. I was laying in his arms. "I love you Andy." I said to Andrew. "I love you too!" He said back to me. I fell asleep in his arms.

~the Next Morning~

I woke up beside my bf—my head was laying on Andrew's chest. I got up from my bed and Andrew. He is still sleeping, I didn't want to wake him so I got my clothes and walked to the bathroom. I got undress and walked into the shower. The warm hot water dropped down on my body I grabbed my shampoo. I scrubbed my hair with the shampoo and washed it out my hair then I used my conditioner, I waited to let the conditioner to set I used my body wash to soak and wash my body. I finally washed the conditioner out and turned off the water and walked out and grabbed my towel.
I wrapped my towel around my body and I got dress in some comfy pants with a white t-shirt. I put some make-up on, just a casual look. When I opened the door I was surprised when I saw Andrew stare at me. He grabbed me and kissed me. "Hey sweetheart." He said to me.

~Andrew's POV~

~Andrew's POV~

I been at Shane's all day end for his conspiracy theory videos — we been working for seven to eight hours on editing. But at the end it looks amazing. Siting in the new house in the new office. I been thinking of Morgan a lot— we make a cute couple. A lot of our friends says that too.

"We can leave the editing here for now, go take a break Andrew." Shane spoke up from behind me at his desk. "Are you sure, Shane." I said to him with a concern. "I'm sure—you been working so hard, Andrew take a break. We can continue friday." Shane said to me. "Okay, thank you Shane." I said back at him. I grabbed my jacket and walked out to my car. I was gonna go home but then I thought I wanted to see my girlfriend. I drove over to Morgan's Apartment.
I walked up too the door and knocked on the door. I think I scared her— she had a surprised look on her face.

She looked at me, "hey sweetie." I say to my girlfriend while I kissed her. "Hey babe." She said back at me. I walked in her apartment, I felt like she was keeping something from me. I felt like she was nervous to see me, but why. We watched movies on Netflix for while until she fell asleep. I picked her up and brought her to her room. I laid her down on her bed and covered her up.
"Goodnight!" I said while I kissed her on her forehead. I was about to leave until I heard,
"Andy." She said while looking at me. I looked at her, "anything for my princess." I say to her. I took my pants off and my shirt I jumped right into bed. The whole night I was snuggling up to  Morgan. She looks so cute when she is sleeping. I laid my head on her head fell asleep.

~the next morning~

I heard my princess wake up, I didn't move at all. She grabbed her clothes and walked to the bathroom. She was taking her shower I was about to walk in when something caught my eye in the garbage—I picked up it, it was a pregnancy test and it's positive. She's pregnant! Why did she not tell me? I can not believe this. I walked to the bathroom door I was about to open it when I was face to face with Morgan— she was just in a towel.

I grabbed her and kissed her passionately. I look into her eyes, "I love you so much Morgan." I say to her, I didn't even care about the pregnancy test, I just love here. "Morgan, can I take you too dinner tonight." I say while I looked into her eyes. She looked into my eyes, "of course, Andy." She said back at me. We both smiled at each other.